View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #91
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Jay-Z says Eminem is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Quote:
Jay also spoke about Eminem’s album sales, saying it is a travesty that he is the highest-selling rapper of all-time. “When you really think about it, it’s ridiculous that Em has outsold so many rappers with real talent. 2Pac, Nas, Big, Kanye, and myself would rap circles around him. I am not trying to take away from his talent, but in all reality, he is catalogue can’t match mine.”
http://www.thenewsnerd.com/music/jay...d-rapper-time/

There is truth in that bold print. In that sense you can say he is overrated. There have been other artist that are pretty dope lyricist but there music won't be as mainstream as Em has. Yes he is up there though.