View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Gambit's Balancing Act - List of things to change.

where was i inappropriate to begin with ?
i only told him that perfection doesn't exist in this world.
and that even though the charcater seems fine now, sooner or later people will be having enough of him.

this thread is a balancing thread, not a bug thread. if you want to solve bugs, go into the bug section of the forum. here we are balancing him. listing what we think should be better and what we think should be worse. i know its hard but it needs to be done. i dont need people coming here to tell me "dont kill my character, hes op and i like it that way" his opinion was also taken into account. contrary to what you think.

all that said, the thread title changed...
i hate long thread names, but it seems people dont understand, so i have no choice.
from now on if you dont understand the thread goal, then you shouldn't come here.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote