View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 02:48 AM   #20
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gambit's Balancing Act - List of things to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post
I just noticed another concern about gambit. What about game vindication? We already know that most of us enjoy using this. What about certain players who enjoy running game vindicators on their pcs/laptops for additional moves and supers to be applied on gambit?

The reason I ask this: As some of us may have noticed, in other arcade games, such as MvsC2, MvsC, or XvsSF (classic), gambit really doesn't have much supers, he'd be a really good grounded character tho. Other than that, for SFO most likely that all the other characters have extra moves and supers (which only happens if you have game vindicator ON). So my question is: how's this aspect going to benefit gambit? and seeing as how his Cajun explosion super can be performed either way by pressing down right or left + 2 kick buttons. feel me?
Strong bump.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote