View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #876
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: Let's Talk Movies With Liger Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
During the holiday break, I saw the movie Aquaman in the cinema. The story-line I found was okay, (not the best one around) but good. The fight scenes were cool and the way they showed the home base kingdoms were kinda nice. Let's not forget about the super-hot actresses in this movie. I was like yo "o.m.g., so gorgeous women, really"? Still, for what's it worth, see for yourself.
I rate this 8/10.

Next up: TBA.
I'm glad you enjoyed it and got your money's worth. I on the other hand thought this movie was over the top with terrible acting. They tried too damn hard to make it funny. Every single new DC movie except for Wonder Women has been mediocre at best. I'm not even looking forward to Shazam.

All of them including Wonder Woman. When the guy who talks to fish is your highest grossing movie in the dc universe then you are screwed.

Mortal Engines was ass. Really the only new thing Ive watched recently. The books were so much better.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote