Thread: New Feature Character Re-Select Button
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:19 PM   #4
dark~killer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 112
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook
Default Re: Character Re-Select Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
Don't like
People would choose someone, you counter pick, mm at the last second they counter your counter pick.
my opinion about that, is that even if some one Re-select another character 2 over take your character then its up to you to beat them lol.. but its about the player and how he play's a character.

I think the Re-Select button would help out..the button would help if you didnt mean to pick a character ( some people always complain about how they picked the wrong character and loses) this issue's can be fixed with this button.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote