View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Re: December 21st 2012!!!!!!

Lol. I brought religion in this because that was the 1st, I suppose, that claimed the "end of the world" is going to happen on family radio I suppose. And, as I said, no one knows exactly when the world will end. So, no one can really claim that it will happen unless you can really prove yourself with a bunch of theories,math,anything possible to prove yourself true and that the world will really end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 06-02-2012 at 03:19 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote