View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: SFO Sidekick 2.0?

Basically transform it into an all in one SFO engine !

why not go the distance and create it as an APP that includes SFO to it...

exemple...
incorporate SFO weblink into the window making SFO load thru the gadget. then have a list aside it which are your friends, this made into a tree view of sort... having two things, online friends and offline friends. of course all current features would stay there. add a chat like thing as well so friends can actually chat on it. and while we are on the server thing for chat, it could have a send a PM kinda thing to it which gives message to users once they conect to it.

yeah i know where you are leading this by asking to update it...
but the question remains... would it be more used ?
i doubt it... most people uses MSN or YAHOO already, which makes the gadget redundant.
when they wanna see their score, they can click the link in their favorite links and simply get to it, type their name and thats it. when they wanna play the ganme they could do the same as top score.

in the end the only thing the gadget does is making you save a few clicks here and there...
and seriously you need to be damn lazy to think its way better. so i dont think any update will be availlable for it.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote