View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: SFO Sidekick: Your suggestions

good suggestions, some harder to do then others, but i love em.
just one thing im gonna say to this little idea of a cash shop... TMyApp loves his game to be free, using the word cash would only lead people into thinking they need real cash. so for the sake of anything at this point... lets not use any of the cash/money words. let's just say trade.

i'm with many people here...
having the sfo sidekick have SFO included in it (and i know its possible in a way) would allow us to have news feedback always availlable. it would also be good to have an integrated chat system. so that way you can chat with other sidekick using members while you play. it could also keep friends and the likes.

aside from those i might have an idea for you TFist... but at this point we'd have to talk about it in private.

basically im with the idea of having the sidekick an all around SFO launcher !