View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #62
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [ SFO 1.9F - RELEASE INFO ]

Hahaha, my bad... I shouldn't have mentioned a new character. That's not the point of my post. I am fully aware it would months or even a year for a new character to be fully implemented and fit in the realm of SFO for the reasons some of you stated.

"New content" does not mean a new character.

Besides I am pretty sure TMyApp already "started" working on Gambit many moons ago as far as characters are concerned, but correct me if I am wrong.

He's always updated the game, while using whatever spare time he had to slowly work on a character or i.e: DWX. This is how it's done, you don't disregard updating the entire game and focus 100% on adding a char or 1 specific thing. ( coughs * coder here, so I know * coughs * )

Also you guys should remember when it comes to bugs: whenever TMyApp fixes something, he's unintentionally adding bugs else where in the engine, therefore you can never have a 100% bug-less game, especially online multi-player games with hundreds of players button smashing (yes I know some of you know this ).

Ughh I am rambling, my point is; you guys can keep asking him to fix this and that, which also takes time, but don't forget the goal, which is adding new content to a game that desperately needs it, whatever that content may be. Fixing bison or character x is not crucial right now, these characters are playable and work.

Anyway just saying... carry on. Sorry to raise some of y'all's blood pressure