View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 07:47 PM   #14
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Indonesian tsunami again

scientist say that movie cant come to life, but sometimes ya beg to differ. my guess is that since the seawaters are getting warmer, the north atlantic heat pump is bringing more warmer water up around your region and the jet stream, for some reason, is pushing itself far up north, near the 60 degree latitude mark.

i 50/50 on a new ice, if the pump stops from all that sudden cooling of the icebergs, serious winter would occur in northern europe. the canadian air masses i would need to understand more before drawing reasonable conclusions.

as for this tsunami, theres great rise in the plate tectonics activity. whats causing the convection currents to moves the crust more is beyond me. you boys in LA better get ready for the big one i heard about.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote