View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
flamesz
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: SFO Sidekick: Your suggestions

well in all truth I don't know much about the SFO sidekick but I know it has great skin and I love that about it ,however when it comes to what it can do for so members who feel like I do ranks mean little to noting.

Not trying to trash your idea the only thing that sound great is that it can open sfo&gv for you I don't look at the other fan sites really not reason to look at the achievments only thing that would make me use this device is the idea you talk about seeing how many members can be online and if there a way to link the sfo sidekick to the dwx sever that would be great.

-That all I have to say for now.

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]