View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SFO Sidekick: Your suggestions

Ok From top of my head here;

1. SFO News Feed

Like you have the News on SFO front page when you start game...that news feed.

2. Color Tab (Requires Logging-In)

Color Management Into the Sidekick.

3. Messenger [Private]

This would make a great contact Util.
When people are signing up for tourneys, no more need to enter their private e-mails to the public,

I had to make an MSN e-mail, for convenience for tourneys. This could Eliminate that for people.

Your Primary IGN, would be your contact.

Sub-Suggestion: Getting Banned (unless it's banned forever), should not stop you from using this feature.

4. Bug Report Button

A Button that brings up a form for people to fill out reporting a bug.
Let's face it, people who report bug do not know what to say about it and staff usually have to repeat themselves over and over and over.

This form would be sent [Maybe Emailed?] Straight to staff.

5. Tournament Page

A page with names of Current Tournaments, and links straight to the tournament thread.

Sub-Suggestion: This is pushing far, but What if people could sign up for that tourney right then and there? [Logging-In required, and if the messenger I suggested up there goes through...Contact would also be available.]

6. PPS Viewability

PPS View ability into the sidekick.

Staff/Members worked hard on making awesome SFO prizes and a system for these prizes. and People need to be going crazy for those prizes -.-

It would be nice to know how much I have obtained so far with our going throught the whole forum tallying.

Heck this will work great for staff as well, you guys can add the points and it will now be there along with what event/tourney it was won in. No need for tallying.

Sub-Suggestion: Maybe it could also show a ranking that shows who currently has the most.
Ambition = Competition.

7. Bank Account (TMyApp Needed Sry)

We should have a new SFO system that allows SFO cash values.

Could be managed, trade in the SideKick (And ONLY in the sidekick)

This should bring a new mode to SFO as Well called "CASH". In this mode you Win and Lose SFO-Cash. $1 - $3

These Cash could then Get some stuff in a new Side-Kick Shop.

8. SideKick Shop (Related to 7)

In this mode you could buy some;

Prize Points. [$500 for 1 Point.]
Ghost Any Char [$500 - 50% Ghost]
Buy New Tints?
Buy New Chat Skins?
Buy SFO Tokens?
Buy Into Private Tourneys? [Not Yet Available On SFO]

I'll Take A Pause Here

Last edited by -Elite_Ken-; 03-15-2012 at 05:59 PM.