View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook
Default Onslaught Reborn

Ryu And ken decide to venture to a Place that Akuma was last seen and heard from. They approach cautiously.

Ryu: I dont sense Akuma

Ken: me either this is starting to creep me out

Voice: What do you seek?

Ryu& Ken: Whos there show yourself

Voice: Do you dare challenge me?

Ryu and Ken look at each other Looks like we got a fight on our hands. Show your self. Within in seconds a figure appears

Ryu& Ken: It cant be!!

Akuma steps out of the shadows but there is something different about him. He is clouded in darkness and his power is greater and even his voice sounds deeper.

Akuma: Time for us to fight Show me your power!

You have been Challenged by Akuma!

Who is akuma?? you know him as Smooth Lies for everyone or X-FSmooth

Ign: AKUMAN
Rules:
1on1
unvind mode
Vind Optional
T server
no timers/no hlpers
Ryu or ken Only
Banned moves Rd's
Smooth gets all host unless he want to give it up
Best of 3

If you manage to beat Smooth's Akuma and bring a s/s of it You will get to continue on to the next round and one step closer to the Mysterious Prize that awaits the winner of this tourney/Challenge
You have 1 week before we continue on with the story
~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote