View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #131
(-SpideyKing-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Introduce yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuKenGouken View Post
Thanks for putting this up for me but are we talking any Street Fighter game online as i am playing Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter X Tekken.Or is this about a game on this forum that you are talking about see when you say Street online which game is it
I can only assume from what you wrote, you've no idea that there is an actual game that this forum was built for lol. The game SFO stands for Street Fighter Online. It is a web based Street Fighter game that has a very unique play style, due to the special kind of "Lag" we have here

You can play the game by going to www.streetfighteronline.com. And yes, Sha's notes were directed at SFO, rather than Street Fighter games in general.

Goodluck buddy and welcome to the forum :-)

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote