View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 05:01 PM   #45
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: Evil Form got Different Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
reguardless of what sha or anyone saying skills > characters...
or any of those saying the balance is perfect and its the person who has a problem...
think it like this, every char at one point were the top character. may you like it or not, tiers exists. and mathematically speaking. there is always a move from one character that has it all to be above other characters. you may think its a question of skills, but in the end skills are like only 50% of the game, at maximum. the other 50% is mainly the character and lag all mixed together.

tier1 are top of the line characters, those with whom you have more chances at winning if you actually know what you are doing. if the game was truly balanced. then players wouldn't "counter" pick. if the game was truly balance. players wouldn't say ironman is the stupidiest character in the game. if the game was truly balanced. people wouldn'T play unvind for whatever reason they do.

the reality is... characters are not balanced at all.
those used to play scissor, will cry a river if it gets nerfed, same with people playing rock and paper.
Sentinel is probably the most tweaked charcater in the whole history of this game. and believe me when i say that it goes very far as to what was changed. and reguardless of me liking it or not. those changes were necessary !

right now... its unfortunate, but the characters do not follow any patterns balancing wise. hence why we need to come up with a system to balance things out. speed versus strenght is one... but what about defence versus attack. or energy generation versus power. a system isn't just one stat, its a trio of stats, just like rock paper scissor. and not adding the match was totally useless.

i think a system with 6 stats would be perfect.
Speed, Damage, Armor, energyRegen, Reach, Health
i think these could be a great start to focus on stats...
or anything else basically.

i had a thread about that a few years back.
but such a system must be in place.
the same way sentinel and juggernaught both have better armor then any other chars.
but they need more then that to win games.

Orland0:
so basically one as to beg for sponsorship to get the VIP chars, who are just better then the regular ?
comes back to the same ****... pay to win.

fact, we need a system of stats to balance chars up. otherwise we will be playing with the stats every times.
a system sounds nice. Ya good explanation ssjkarma, I like it this way. way to go and tell some of these folks here.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote