Old 09-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #75
ElectricDisc

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
ElectricDisc is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Introduce yourself

Hi my name is Fabian and I have been playing SFO for 11-12 or 13 years (idk). After I first sign up last month I was reading the forum rules and I'm like hmmm... And when I was reading the forum rules I was like oh. When I am finished, I clicked on the "IRC chat" link and in the center of the screen it says "you do not have permission" and I'm like huh? so in 5 days when I sign back in to set up my account; I couldn't put my own picture on my avatar. So I sign into my email and check if there is any welcoming message that I would receive from the SFO community. But there is none... So this evening after I left home in 6:34 pm in the evening, I went out to get my hair cut off. Then in 8:23 I sign into my email again and received my welcoming messages from "SFO". So I'm like "wow you guys take too long to give me my invitation" then start to give you guys a face-palm. Then as soon when I signed in the SFO forums and look into my inbox saying New Message I have a receive an invitation and a letter from Raptors saying "you must read the rules before blah blah blah" and I am like yeah yeah yeah no time for that I'll read that one later... Then after that, I click on the IRC chat and I still have no access to the chat and I am like "no access?" and I feel anxious about it so, I give up ... Anyways, HELLO EVERYONE!!! ^_^ it's nice to meet you and its good to be back.

Last edited by ElectricDisc; 09-14-2013 at 07:53 PM.
ElectricDisc is offline   Reply With Quote