View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 12:17 AM   #4
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Bug Report Thread - 2017 All downloadable versions of SFO

A lot of glitches these days seem to be dealing with blocking.

1. Falling on a special while guarding breaks your guard.
2. Today I literally when facing Looney me nor him could guard any special. Or the guard would last 1 second then break.
3. Sometimes after a person host a lobby. 2 joinable games show. Even though you can only join 1.

Side Note: Bison rotation special vertical range is ridiculous. Horizontal range of the special seems to be ok. Though when I clearly was deep enough in the corner for my opponent to try to special. I would have to crouch and block just to get away from it.

EDIT: I found the solution to my problem of not being able to block. Today i bought a new keyboard more geared toward n-rollover so that i can press multiple keys at once since that has been a personal issue of mine for quite sometimes. I switched my keyboard into a mode that allows 60 keys presses per second vs the avg 30 per second to see a difference. Thought it was a game issue that started this. Though I guess sfo cant keep up with the responsiveness of the keyboard. After switching it back to 30 per second. BAM, fixed.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 06-08-2017 at 05:40 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote