View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 04:35 PM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Streetfighter V gameplay trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post

Theres a whole new ex system for 1 with is a major tweak. Im sure there are dozens of minor tweaks to the game as well.

And usually sequels to any game look like the previous with enhanced graphics so i missed your point. You want them to redesign every char in every sequel of the game they come out with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
the one thing im glad they finally did, is the stage destruction.
They had that back in sf2... and the background does get destroyed in sf4 on certain stages. Its not as obvious as in this one tho.
a game a year... we all know what it does, we've seen it with capcom ever since SFII. we've seen it with call of duty and we've seen it with other companies as well. from the videos, SFIV with better graphics. 1 new mode of play doesn't make a game. look at the differences between Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 and you'll understand what makes a game sequel. look at SF3 and SFIV, thats a game sequel. anything else, the same engine adding only a few moves here and there, and adding a new mode.... thats not a game sequel, its called an update on the current game. not saying updates aren't cool, they totally are, they push the game further and thats good. but up to this point, calling it a sequel is a bit too much. but thats capcom... they called every SFII games a new game while it was just minor tweaks.

all this to say, i am not impressed like i was in SFIV when it came out.

as for destruction... i mean real destruction, not just a barrel or two that explodes... i mean like you get hit thru a wall and actually change stage , basically stages that aren't just 2D stages, they actually are places.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote