View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #5
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A Sakura Guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Sephirothx1000- @ Aug. 06 2007,20:54)]I don't really mean to bring you down at all bro, but eh...Where as I can see how that would be helpful, I can also see how every one of those strategies would fail, should someone choose not to fight orthodox with any of the mentioned characters. With Sakura, the greatest thing about her is that she can adapt and fight around nearly any play style, which you didn't really seem to make clear in your how to up there. also, I noticed that you said Sakura was an airial fighter, and shouldn't really be used on the ground. Well, this isn't true at all, Sakura fairs as well on the ground as she does in the air, it all depends on how she's used. And lastly, you consider yourself the king of Sakura? Well, there are a few people you need to beat in order for me to see you as anything close to that. Look for Someone named Kingtricky, and if you can beat him, look for Kirosana, I hear she plays again. If you can beat these two people, I'll grant your kingship. until then, I wouldn't really be saying you're the king of anything, it's just a good way to get people to want to flame you. It's nice that you're putting out a way for people to play sak, grats to that, but don't presume your words are golden, instead, try to merely suggest this could be a decent way to play with the character. You'll get a better response. Sorry for comin down so hard on ya, I mean no disrespect.
to tell you ther truth sephiroth, every ones strategy for sakura is different. i was ONLY elaborating on how i use her.

He was only giving his opinion, no need to catch a fit.

As for fighting someone to prove the king of a certain character, please keep that to the challenges and tournament section ... or msn.

-cwing

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote