View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Best Online Multiplayer Games

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is by far the best online multiplayer game on console out.
No other franchise has matched the awesome display and power of vehicles than battlefield has.
Personally i love the game because i am not that good at FPS games, meaning my deaths will always be alot higher than my kills. But in battlefield there are so many other ways of racking up points even if you don't kill anyone, so ironically it is an fps for skilled shooters and for people who arn't so good in fps games since there are many other things you can do in the game other than killing as an infantry soldier.

Favorite online multi-player games of all time:

Battlefield 2 for the pc

Street fighter online- even though i haven't played sfo in a while it is still the best web-browser/down loadable game i have ever played

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote