View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #55
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Epic Vs Battles of SFO: Asura Vs The Incredible Hulk

Orland0, for you perhaps... but what if, let's take it fromt he other perspective...

what if we were at the ASURA WRATH number 500.
do you really think asura would own so badly as the first one in all of the 500 ?
no he would be toyed around, would be downgraded, his powers would be coming in more precise. some would be lost in time. all that would eventually lead you to know that asura in the end has limits !

the same hapenned to hulk, the only reason you see him not strong enough is the limits that was imposed to him after years of development. and by years of development i think pretty much 40 years of development if not more.

why do you think some charcaters are called gods or jesus (aka superman who is now called the new messiah) i swear that guy looks like god himself now.
i'm quite sure hulk would survive that has well... why ? because beams like asura throw at the end of the game... he survived easily !
hulk himself, though never tested, says he can survive an exploding planet. thoguh when he says that i think he just want to know if he has a limit.
the other thing im not sure here...
asura seems to have the rage based on his familly, what would enrage him against hulk ? hulk didn't do a thing against his familly. so i dont think asura would be able to rage this one in. Hulk on the end just want to be the strongest there is in the universe. everytimes someone fights him, he takes it a challenge against him, and he just want to proove he is the strongest there is. his rage is powered by the very moves of his opponent. the mere sight of you loking him up with angry eyes is enough for him to smash your skull in in retaliation.

so the real question here would be... what would be asura motive ? hulk as one, he would want to proove asura is a wuss... but asura what would he want from hulk ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote