View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

Third Hokage clearly stronger then the other hokages, seen in the first few arc of the original naruto show. though the fourth hokage might pose a problem considering the third didn't want him to show up during his fight against orochimaru. so i think the balance would be between the third and fourth hokage.

as for the story... yeah it tells us more... but i dont care about madara really. and i think these flashbacks are kinda useless for now. seriously it cannot have anyhting to do with his intentions of a better village or whatever at this point, he ****ing wants to redo the whole world. i think the second hokage was right... the itachi clan should of simply been wiped away for good. all they can do is more harm then good and its been prooven over and over.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote