Old 08-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default World Wide Wrestling [Please Read First Paragraph]

3rd times the charm*

Talk about anything relating to WWE, or you can talk about wrestling in general, TNA, WCW, ECW, or ROH, to your favorite wrestlemaina, your favorite wrestlers, and your favorite finishing moves from the past, and present superstars, your top PPV programs, favorite moments in WWE, favorite Champions, and wrestling gimmicks or video games.

I've been watching wrestling since 1999-2012 faithfully but I sort of quit watching the latest wrestlers or should we call them "Superstars" some of my favorite matches was The Undertaker Vs. MandKind, Kane Vs. Undertaker at wrestlemaina 20, The Undertaker Vs. Rakishi, The Rock vs Triple H and many great other matches. Some of my favorite wrestlers were Triple H, 1998 Kane, A-Train, Tazz, JBL, Bill Golburg, Test, Sting, Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy, Edge, Christian, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Shawn Michaels, Batista Randy Ortan, Rick Flair, John Cena, Brock Lesner, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Beniot, Kirt Angle, Ultimate Warrior, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Molly Holly, Chyna, Ashley, Lita, and Gail Kim.

TNA: I don't really know what to say, it's basically past WWE superstars/Wrestlers from the early 2000's, but I like it because that was real mat wrestling in my opinion. I like Kirt Angle, Abyss, Jeff Hardy, Awesome Kong,<-- [that name makes me laugh so much.] and Tara. They have a variety of championships and pretty good high flyers, and power houses.

My Top 5 paper Views: Wrestlemaina, Bad Blood, Summer Slam, No Mercy,The Royal Rumble.

Greatest World Heavy Weight Champions:Triple H, Chris Benoit, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rick Flair, and Edge.

Greatest WWE Champions: JBL, The Rock, john Cena, Triple H, The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero

Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Ortan, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Rob Van Dam.

Greatest Tag Team: Team 3D, The Brothers of Destruction, DX, Evolution, and Charlie Hos, and Shelton Benjamin, Eddie & Chavo, and Rakishi & Scottie 2 Hottie,

Greatest Cruiser weight Champions: Matt Hardy, Rey Misterio, and Chavo Guerrero.

*I didn't care to much for the United State Championship.
*I remember some of the T.V programs such as, Sunday Night Heat, Velocity,

My Top 5 paper Views: Wrestlemaina, Bad Blood, Summer Slam, No Mercy,The Royal Rumble.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 06-06-2014 at 12:36 PM.