Thread: A question
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 03:51 PM   #15
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 194
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: A question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
The vindicated effectswent to SF chars, where marvel chars were DWX effects.

The overall game vind slowed things down. I remembered it always made my CPU skyrocket to process RAM. lol.

the big flaws, as some pretty much stated.
1 - stopped those who purposed lagged or speed the game(which at the time, was a vast majority of the top players at some point)
2 - glitchy effects (though the game looked more exciting)
3 - once it got exploited (finding ways around/abusing it), at the time, the game was popular, and to many ppl seen it as pointless to have / enforce
4 - it glitched out/locked out those who actually did have slow connects/pc's, and constantly locked em out because gv detected something. (or false-detection), and at the time, it was like a waiting list to get unbanned that way.
ya I agree with this statement... no wonder GV made things worse if ur PC/laptop started to glitch SFO. What a shame!!!

IGNs: (TRG)ToughRyu/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Moderator since 2018
Modes: XvsSF/Unvind
#1 SFO Clan of 2002: (TRG)=Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Ryu/Wolvy/Sent/Bison/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote