Thread: Discussion Only What's your favorite TMC event?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 11:50 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What's your favorite TMC event?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post
My Chun-li story never got made.

It was supposed to follow Chun-li and Guile/Captain America while fighting a terrorist organization.

It would also have had four entirely separate outcomes, as well as mistakes that would have ended the game early in failure.

It would have been sooooooooo cool.
should've released it p****.

Probably a streetfighter's way.
I think it's hard to answer the topic question any other way for me (and for every mod who made a TMC mode).

I had a blast writing, coding, making the graphics, and getting constant feedback from you all. Seeing you guys enjoy playing something I helped create was invaluable to me as a writer. Was really stoked y'all enjoyed the story as much as you did.

I'm also disappointed that I couldn't finish ASFG, and of course, losing Kam (who was greatly involved in ASFG) was a blow.

Do I still wish we could finish modes like Wolfeh's Chun Li story and others? Yes. I'm just not sure what the motivation would be at this point, and my efforts are already focused elsewhere.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-09-2017 at 12:44 AM.