View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

Here is a link for some of you..http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v63/c626/

Itach on the left and Sasuke on the right.

Now would be a bad time to ask which of these 4 men is the strongest wouldn't it?

Sage mode!

To those who believe bah Naruto always have flash backs and I want to get back to the present. Well to understand the present, you have to understand the past. These last few chapters have really filled us in on what happened between the First Hokage Harashima and Madara and what life was like before the formation of villiages. Also revealing some techniques that were used by them during there fight. Going beyond my imagination. Like Madara equipping susanoo(his version) to Karama(the nine tails). Then Harashima being able to use sage mode. The mystery to how Izuna died.. D:

I will wait for responses before I get further into it to avoid spoiling the chapter for you...

Any predictions for future events?

Last edited by ItachiForever; 04-03-2013 at 04:14 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote