Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Announcements > SFO News & Updates

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default SFO Needs You + Donation Totals

Hello. We wrote this almost a year ago, but it's still helpful and short. We never publicly posted it because it wasn't time.

With TMyApp's first post in over two years, detailing what he has been and is going through, now is the time to post. Now is the time to donate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official Homepage Statement
Welcome ... To the End

Severe economic times (which are affecting most/all members in this community) combined with difficult personal and financial situation that is currently faced by this game's sole creator (TMyApp) has now made it impossible to continue the SFO project. The game, website and the servers will continue to run for as long as they can, but alas, it seems like this may be the 11th hour for our beloved community.

If the members of SFO wish to make a final strive towards keeping the game alive for a little while longer, you are welcome to do so via the donation button below. However, given the steady decline of the VIP program over the last 2 years, any hope for a major change (excluding a divine miracle) may be simply beyond the means of any one of us.

In the words of TMyApp: "If you are NOT able view the SFO website, it means the hosting/bandwidth providers have suspended the service. And if you are not able to login via the d/l version or view the Top Scores, it means that either my power has been cut, or I am simply living on the street."

Read more here.
Then donate today.

Even if you donít understand the economy or financial matters, you likely understand that the economy is still bad all over the world.

Street Fighter Online is still a free game. We donít operate to turn a profit, never have, and never will. Hardware and software costs are stacked on the everyday costs we all must cover in order to function in society, support our families, and ourselves.

The only thing that has ever helped to ease that burden is donations from you, our community.

We (the staff) would like to ask everyone to keep TMyApp SFO we all know and love their thoughts and hearts, and if you can, donate or sponsor someone today. We can give you nothing but our gratitude for helping to keep this game online.

Thank you for listening, and your support.

Donate Today.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-11-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default SFO is Not a Business (Bluntness Ahead)

WARNING: This is an old post written last year before anyone knew the details of TMyApp's loved one's medical emergency: Keep in mind that when we talk about keeping SFO alive, we're really, more or less, talking about keeping TMyApp in a house with lights, and food on the table.

SFO needs you. We need your help. We need your donations. We need your help keeping this game alive if you cannot donate.

There have been questions as to how much SFO costs to run in a typical year. I didn't even know how to tackle the question because we tend not to think of it like that, I'll explain why even though Kam made very good points.

SFO is not a business. It never was, and never will be. If it was, TMyApp would, as he's often said "be a terrible businessman".

How many of you belong to other multi-million dollar, online gaming communities? The gaming industry discovered that not only can they get us to buy a $60 dollar game, they can use micro-transactions to continue to collect cash from members with routine premium payments.

Yes. Premium payments. They are a for-profit gaming industry. Take your pick; I've belonged to both ijji and Marvel/Disney/Playdom and Sony's gaming arm, and they all practice this. Want new upgrades? To partake in seasonal events? To get new monthly content? Pay up. Want a standard premium account? Pay up. Want a gold account? Pay up. Want a legendary account? Pay up.

Oh, we said you could play for free? Yes, but new content is for paying customers only. They make millions off this business plan, and because they are in a for-profit business, this is fine. It's legal and if you want to play, you pay. Everybody wins.

The millions they take in cover the cost of hardware upkeep, software upkeep, paying their employees and developers, (and in turn pays back all the debt those employees got learning the skills of their trade), paying to keep the lights on in the physial locations, pays for the million dollar advertising campaigns that the gaming industry lets loose every year they've got new content (take a look at WoW's Pandaria).

Does that sound even remotely like the SFO you know? No, it doesn't to me either.

TMyApp never filled the site with ads. He never created a pay-to-play system, and the VIP/EVIP system was created ONLY to give back to the members who did donate in order to help support the game.

The content that was once exclusive to VIPs was later given to just about everyone - colors = VIP perks.

Storymodes grant ragefactor, as does beating someone of higher status.

What little there is still left as exclusive is for the EVIPs and the staff...yes the unpaid volunteer staff.

The core of the way SFO is the way it is (a free game that only takes donations) is tied to the core of the man: TMyApp. He made this game to prove he could, and to give something to the gaming world that wasn't about profit-first.

I wish more people could see him for who he really is. Instead we have moronic haters out there that say he does it to make a profit.

Ask yourself this: WHAT PROFIT?!

He does not make a profit, he never has, he never will. No, he has lost money in the investment of SFO.

The hardware and software costs are all on TMyApp's wallet. He has to keep his lights on, his problem. He has to advertise, his problem. He has to keep a staff of some kind, but can't pay them, so yes, he gives them perks and the ability to do what is needed. They (and he) are never paid a dime.

What about all the years he spent learning his trade? He is no basic programmer and what he's done, as one man, with SFO has never been replicated. Think about that.

He could have payed back the debt of learning those skills with a multi-million dollar gaming company, or with programming gigs on the side, but he stuck with SFO.

How should he hadd up the cost of what it's taken him to keep SFO running for 11 years?

Does he say it takes a few grand to run SFO with $200/month?

Hardware costs? What if he has to buy a new UPS and HDD and a motherboard in one year, but not the next year, how would he factor those costs?

If like a wiseman someone donates used but perfectly working hardware, does he mark that down as a discount or tax-deductable?

What's his salaray if he is running this like a business? Let's not talk about the volunteers, as we don't code the core of the game. Let's just talk about the man who made this all happen.

Even if we put him on what an immigrant worker gets at slave wages (about $3USD an hour), and clock him at 5 hours per week, for 11 years that's $8,500 dollars he never saw.

He is not about profit. He has always kept SFO alive with his own wallet, and with the help of donations of users like you - no matter how small, every dollar helped.

Donations are given to keep something that is non-profit alive.

Payments are made to keep a for-profit business alive.

This is about keeping SFO alive, or letting it die.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Default Re: SFO Needs You + Donation Totals

Every week, we will attempt to update this thread with the total amount donated.

Expect a post every weekend. We can't realistically set goals right now, but we may later.

Just for today, I'm going to update the total to $80 USD donated from four members of the community.

On behalf of TMyApp, the game, and the community, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-16-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:51 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, March 16, 2013, 10 wonderful people have donated $270 USD. Some of these people have donated more than once in recent days.

On behalf of TMyApp, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

Your faith and trust and willingness to help others is moving.

Thank you.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, March 23, 2013, 23 wonderful members of our community have donated $660 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

Some of these people have donated more than once in recent days.

Some of them have donated amounts over $50, and $100 USD. Some just $5, $10, or $20. But each and every one of them did not have to donate. They knew this and they still donated. They've got uses for their hard earned money in their own lives, but they still donated.

On behalf of TMyApp, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

Thank you.

As for monthly goals, I'm not sure what we should aim for. Simply doing everything we can, when we are able (and not taking money and donating it when we are NOT able) seems like the best way forward.

I'd hoped we could hit $500 USD this month, and we've already surpassed that.

For clearer estimates of just what TMyApp is owing financially, I have pulled these snippets from his post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp
Now by that point of my life (ie: mid/end of 2k12) I was already $30,000+ in debt with the bank (though this
number has risen even higher as I'm writing this). But I never felt like it was a problem. After all, I have been self reliant (ie: working/paying rent) since I was 19 (about 2 years before I wrote XvsSF 0.1a). I have seen it all, the good times and the bad. I've survived multiple crises in my life up to then, and I always felt like I could handle and/or push through anything that life would throw my way.
I put this one first to hit you with reality. The one above should illustrate that we cannot realistically wipe out his debt. Nor does he expect us to. He's only given us the chance to help, asked for prayers, and said goodbye.

The warm goodbyes, prayers and financial help you've all sent in return are greatly appreciated.

Quote:
The end result is that this recent personal weight has left me in the worst financial state of my life. On top of paying all the medical bills, the near-constant residency at the hospital has left me in a position where I was not able to look for even temporary work (on top of not having a full time employment for 2 years). From the SFO's point of view, I am several months behind on the hosting/bandwidth/co-location/server bills (which will total to about $500 next week) as well as 3 months behind on internet bills (yet another $300). But even if these can be paid, my own personal situation is much more dire. The vig on the bank loans is at $600/month, and after I borrowed my last $200 towards food and meds upon the latest hospital discharge, I am now left with nothing. In addition, I am currently $1300 behind on rent, and as it stands, I am due to receive an eviction notice this month (March 2013).
Snippet two gives clearer, possibly achievable goals, for those who want a figure to aim for. I don't like setting a goal personally, but many of you have asked what it takes to run SFO.

The above snippet is the clearest estimate I can give you, in TMyApp's own words.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:25 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, March 30, 2013, 24 wonderful members of our community have donated $865 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

Some of these people have donated more than once in recent days.

Some of them have donated amounts over of just $5, everything in between, and well over $100

Thank you for donating when others can't or won't for their own reasons - people like myself who cannot afford to donate. In less than a month, you few good-hearted folks have raised $865 USD. (It will be a month since TMyApp's announcement on the 10th of April.)

If anyone is interested in hitting goals, see the post above this one.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-06-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, April 6th, 2013, 25 wonderful members of our community have donated $1105 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

In less than a month since TMyApp's speech (it will be a month on the 10th), these unselfish people have raised over $1000 dollars.

If anyone is interested in hitting goals, see this post.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-06-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, April 13th, 2013, 26 wonderful members of our community have donated $1170 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today).

Old 04-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, April 20th, 2013, 27 wonderful members of our community have donated $1280 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To every member that has sent in $5, to those who've sent $10, or $20, to the member who sent in a total of $300, and the ones that sent $290, $150, $100, and $85, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, April 28th, 2013, 29 wonderful members of our community have donated $1460 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To every member that has sent in $5, to those who've sent $10, or $20, to the member who sent in a total of $350, and the ones that sent $290, $150, $100, and $95, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

If anyone is interested in hitting goals, see the earlier post in this thread detailing expenses and debts.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Saturday, May 11th, 2013, 31 wonderful members of our community have donated $1488 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, two new donors sent in a total of $28 USD since my last update. (I apologize for the delay.)

To every member that has sent in $5, to those who've sent $10, or $20, to the member who sent in a total of $350, and the ones that sent $290, $150, $100, and $95, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

I hadn't you to raise as much as you did, as quickly as you did.

If anyone is interested in hitting goals, see the earlier post in this thread detailing expenses and debts.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #12
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of Monday, May 20th, 2013, we received no new donations and the totals remain unchanged @ $1488 USD.

Thank all of you who have donated for your selfless support.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #13
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE:

As of today, Monday, May 27th, 2013, 32 wonderful members of our community have donated $1518 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, donors have sent in $25 USD since my last update. (I apologize for the delay.)

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 06-14-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #14
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Wednesday, June 5th, 2013, 33 wonderful members of our community have donated $1523 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, donors have sent in $5 USD since my last update. (I apologize for the delay.)

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 06-14-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:26 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Friday, June 14th, 2013, 33 wonderful members of our community have donated $1533 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, donors have sent in $10 USD since my last update.(I apologize for the delay.)

To every member that has sent in any amount, no matter how small or large, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #16
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Wednesday, July 17th, 2013, 41 wonderful members of our community have donated $1733 USD. (This is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, between my last update and today, 11 donors have sent in a total of $200 USD. Half of that came from one steady donor. There were 8 first time donors as well.

To every member that has sent in any amount, no matter how small or large, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support.

I apologize for my delay in updating everyone.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:38 AM   #17
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Thursday, September 19th, 2013, 58** wonderful members of our community have donated $2268 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To see just what affect your donations have had on TMyApp's life, and how he feels about it, please read his newest post here.

To be clear, between my last update and today, members have raised $536 USD. (I apologize for the long delay)

The monthly breakdown from my last update (July 17th) is below:

July 17 - 30 = $75 USD

August 6 - 27 = $84 USD

September 9 - 17 = 376 $USD

I hadn't thought you'd raise as much as you did, as quickly as you did.

If anyone is interested in hitting goals, see the earlier post in this thread detailing expenses and debts. See also, again, his latest post (as of September 2013) here.

**Please note that when I say 58, some of these members may be donating with different names, so I'm truly only counting IGNs.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #18
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

GAME NEWS: Gather 'round true believers!

Founder of Street Fighter Online, TMyApp has been sighted again! And he will be updating the game for the first time in likely over two years!

For more information follow this link!

Many of you have asked how much in donations is needed to run SFO. Well, for the first time TMyApp has given a rough estimate of what is needed, what will help. If you're interested in helping chip in even a few bucks toward the goal, here's that snippet from his new update thread:

Quote:
None of this would even be possible if it wasn't for the relentless dedication and support that the entire community has shown both to myself and SFO over the past 7 months. But as many of you have already pointed out, I have also made a personal mistake of NOT asking this community for help sooner and I have also "waited till the last minute" and/or "put the community on the spot" last month in September. It is not easy being asked to raise hundreds of dollars within a period of 1 week (with the consequences being "SFO shutting down for good") but that's exactly what happened last month. I can't thank you all enough, and the community definitely pulled through ... but it was a VERY close call (the closest one we had to date). This time around however I would like to plan ahead and make sure that SFO is able to cover it's bandwidth and server costs for the upcoming influx of new players that the next update will bring (because there is nothing worse than all of us facing our own SFO-related "government shutdown" on the eve of the big release). As a result, what we need to do is raise about $50 per week between now and December 14th. Last week, even without this goal, the donations brought in $70 ... this week however, only $15 ... but we still have 8 weeks ahead of us and these days SFO has about 450 active players ... so if 80 of those players can find even $5 to spare before the end of the year, then we'd be all set

The above is just an "idea" and what I feel is a "realistic goal", however, even if more harsh times fall upon us, the Dec 14th update WILL HAPPEN no matter what. But last time I've put my efforts towards promoting SFO (between in 2k8 and 2k9 or so) our community had about 15,000 active players each and every DAY. And if something like that happens again on Dec 14th, realistically speaking, we need to have considerable donations "set aside" to make sure that we don't go down during our moment of triumph.

DONATION NEWS: As of today, Saturday, October 19th, 2013, 71** wonderful members of our community have donated $2928 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To see just what affect your donations have had on TMyApp's life, how he feels about it, and now how it's moving the game forward read his latest replies to his first thread here and check out his brand new thread here.

To be clear, between my last update and today, members have raised $660 USD.

Overall total: $2268 USD

New monthly total: $660 USD

Roughly 13 new donors, along with some old regular donors

Of the $660, $120 USD came in since TMyApp's new update thread.

**Please note that when I say 71, some of these members may be donating with different names, so I'm truly only counting IGNs.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:02 PM   #19
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

DONATION NEWS: As of today, Saturday, November 2nd, 2013, the wonderful members of our community have donated $3103 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To see just what affect your donations have had on TMyApp's life, how he feels about it, and now how it's moving the game forward read his latest replies to his first thread here and check out his brand new thread here.

To be clear, between my last update and today, 10/20/2013 - 11/2/2013, members have raised $175 USD.

You guys and gals have covered our weekly goal of $50 USD per week at present. (To read TMyApp's outline of our weekly goal, read this post.)

Old 11-21-2013, 12:08 AM   #20
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

DONATION NEWS: As of today, Thursday, November 21st, 2013, the wonderful members of our community have donated $3233 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, between my last update and today, 11/2/2013 - 11/21/2013, members have raised $130 USD. Yes, we're down from the higher average, but it is still something, and still very much appreciated.

To read TMyApp's outline of our weekly goal, read this post.

Old 11-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

The donation totals have not changed since the last update, but I thought this was worthy of another post.

I've often mentioned TMyApp's last post here about the weekly goal (to help make the December 14th update possible) in this thread.

Between TMyApp posting the goal on October 19th, Saturday, and December 14th Saturday, is a period of 8 weeks. With $50 USD per week (the goal), that works out to $400 USD.

Since TMyApp's posting of the weekly goal and the last donation (on November 15th), our wonderful donators have raised $425 USD.

To every member that has sent in any amount, no matter how small or large, thank each and every one of you so much for your selflessness and support. But a special thanks to those who stepped up to help reach the goal.

I'd be lying if I told you everything would be great now, as from TMyApp's newest post, that's clearly not the case.

If anyone can afford to give a little extra this holiday season, every little bit helps. If you cannot, keep supporting the game and community in other ways.

Thanks again.

Old 12-14-2013, 03:38 AM   #22
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Saturday, December 14th, 2013 the wonderful members of our community have donated $3763 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To be clear, between my last update and today, FIVE members have raised a total of 530 USD. Yes. Read it again.

That well surpasses the weekly goal. (Which was only set in order to reach the deadline of the 14th of December.)

Your faith and trust and willingness to help others is moving. We've tried in our own small way to begin recognizing you (those who stepped up to help when it was needed most) for your efforts to save this game from complete ruin.

You can view the efforts around the forum, and here is the official thread.

Please also stay tuned for TMyApp's update thread (he's probably trying to get some sleep, and will be back in the morning). It's still pending.

In the mean time, check out the new update thread hub - where all new update information will be posted when we have it.

Congratulations also to LiquidSnake and Kam on their promotions for their efforts in keeping SFO running. Welcome aboard.

I'd be lying if I told you everything would be great now, as from TMyApp's newest post, that's clearly not the case.

If anyone can afford to give a little extra this holiday season, every little bit helps. If you cannot, keep supporting the game and community in other ways.

Thanks again.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:51 AM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Tuesday, January 28th, 2014 the wonderful members of our community have donated $4743 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

Let's do a weekly breakdown since it's been a while:

Since my last update (12/13/2013) last year, to the end of 2013, December 31st, 2013, a total of $635 USD was raised. That time period saw $300 dollars worth of donations from two separate members. Wow!

The first week of January 2014 ( The first to the 4th) saw $65 USD in donations, including one $50 donation from one member.

The second week of January 2014 (the 5th to the 11th) saw $180 USD in donations, including one $100 donation from one member.

The third week of January 2014 (the 12th to the 18th) saw another $65 USD in donations, including one $50 donation from one member.

The fourth week of January 2014 (the 19th to the 25th) saw $35 USD in donations.

Again, the current total of donations since my last update (all of the above combined) is $980 USD, and the overall total since donations began is now $4743 USD.

Not only that, members of this same community kept our beloved admin blockattack online and in his spot when he was out of work, and out of benefits. Thank you all for that, too.

Your faith and trust and willingness to help others is moving. I apologize for the delay, everyone.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 01-28-2014 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:31 PM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

and they say generosity is gone from this world...
i also wanna thanks everyone of you who donated. its really appreciated.
thank you to all !
Old 02-12-2014, 06:13 PM   #25
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

As of today, Wednesday, February 11th, 2014 the wonderful members of our community have donated $4868 USD. (Also note this is the total from the time the new donation page/TMyApp's speech went up, until today)

To see just what affect your donations have had on TMyApp's life, how he feels about it, check out links in the earlier posts in this thread.

Between my last update and this post, a total of $125 USD was donated.

Six $5 dollar donations from one member gave us $30, five $ 5 dollar donations from another gave us $25, and one member gave us a cold $20. That isn't to diminish the donations of everyone else.

Your faith and trust and willingness to help others is moving. I apologize for the delay, everyone.

Members asked for a monthly goal recently. The only goal we had last was the one TMyApp set for December 2013. Let's try to work with that:

$50 USD a week, for a total of $400 dollars for each month.

Please keep in mind this is not mandatory. IT IS NOT. Give what you can, and only what you can. Even if we can't meet the goal, something is better than nothing.

Thank you all for your continued support for a game that is not guaranteed to continue to survive.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 02-12-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Closed Thread