Explain your insanity Windarossa RaNdOm iNsAnItY 30 12-07-2005 08:49 PM

Old 03-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Explain your IGNs..

Follow my lead..

Main account - EliteAttack: In my perspective, the best way to attack something. (I mean this in general, I just thought it suited well in this SFO world)

Linked account - -EliteAvenge-: Same philospohy as above but to avenge. Also mean this in general terms.

Active account - slickvisi0n: Having and applying the ability to achieve something valuable in a cool laid-back effortless manner.

Kay Leggo.. *C-Breezy voice* o.o

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Explain your IGNs..

ItachiForever- He is a genuis prodigy that fully master the sharingan. He would keep his calm against any opponent and would defeat people effortlessly while never showing his true emotions. And cared deeply 4 his brother which so do i.

Other main name was ~SS~Zero. I got it from code geass lelouch alter ego.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 03-05-2012 at 10:27 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Explain your IGNs..

Wilman3 - Name is Wilson, and 3 Means March.

LEGENDARY311 - I am the Legendary and 311 Means March 11th.

-Elite_Ken- - Ken is sexy as hell, I love him and I am a Pure Elite, Destined to Be. Hehehe.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

SSJKarma: Karma is a god created by me in a fan fiction dragonball role playing game me and a few friends played. he came back down to earth to find a lost soul in his dimension that escaped him. that soul was a saiyan descendant. took him 20 years to find that person back to earth. when that person showed him how much more powerfull he was compared to him... his rage alone triggered the created saiyen body to transform into a super saiyen. something he had never experience.

a true physical form.

side note... karma lives in a world where everything is pure energies. no real form exist. thus he is able to wield powers beyond average until the day he was met with a real form to exist on earth. that day he found out that wielding energies alone is not enough to make you the strongest being of the universe.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

My name speaks for itself.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #6
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Explain your IGNs..

YoureGonnaLuvMe

Street Fighter II
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #8
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Plain and simple^^ Lol!

First ever made in 2007
Gameboye: It was around the time when I was really a game and all I wanted to do was play games all day and all night. The "e" at the end because I don't like being common..Was never good at it.. Lol!

When I came back in 2011
CraziiLegz/~LOK~CraziiLegz: Expressing my love for Chun-Li.. She has CraziiLegz and so do I.. She's my favorite character even though I do like playing with Sakura.. But me and Chun-Li been dating for quite a while.. Sakura is just a bit too late to try and keep us from getting married. Lol!! xD

When the above got banned...(Not even gonna go into that..-__-):
Crazii2TheMax: I am Crazii2TheMax. The name speaks for itself and a lot of you still haven't got used to me being exactly what my IGN says I am. I doubt some of you will... At this point I can care less. Lol!
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.

Last edited by Crazii2TheMax; 03-04-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Noob Killer : Destroying others to such an extent that they start believing they are noobs.

Minus the 200 pounds.

No hard how much they try, they cant beat me.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #10
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

i thought u were lok craziilegs. i seen your name and thought it was familar.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Lol! Yep. That's me!! ^_^
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Well, I'm not the original 9BONE so I can't tell you about this account, this account was given my friend didn't play this game anymore, so I took it over !

ContenderX, bored, couldn't think of anything else.

CiaraSpareNo1, I was in SpareNo1 the clan.

(Sha_Nicole) Sha, is my nickname, Nicole, is my middle.

LadyWarfare3, Playing Modern Warefare 3 was the first Modern warefare game ever played so I dedicated that to this account, only with the Lady part.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

HadokenFreak: Self-explanatory.

-Shin_Hado-: My current IGN is in memory of the first major Clan I was in, Street Fighter Legendz. I did this as a way to try and prove myself that I deserved to be a part of them, and I still am trying to prove myself to this day.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #14
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

i happen to use Ryu alot and Lord Ryu sounded g4y plus someone already has that lolz.

I used to have it as ryu_lord but it looked cooler when i made it into one word. I still get the comments "hey, ur good with ryu" and its like.. "no **** , sherlock"
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #15
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

SnuggLes__

At the time I think the name "Snuggle" was already taken.. I didn't want to get rejected again by just adding an "s" so I added the __ at end because I knew for sure that the name definitely wouldn't be taken then.

Anyways my brother and I saw that clip and I was like.. "I want to be known as like Snuggle the killer bear"... I liked the Irony of it all. Like how could a person with a cuttie little name like snuggles beat the hell out of me in a SFO match haha.

I have like 12 other names. Non with too much back story to them...

Sonic, Huggybear, Tiny, babyboy, Plead, ULostAgain, Enyce, Elmo, Son... Just to name a few of them

Bump: lol Also

The "L" its capitalized cause people started copying my name etc. I was a target on the servers for a little while. It was kinda funny... yet sad.. ITS BECAUSE I OWNED WITH the man of spidyness, and because I used to talk crap ahahahaha

Those were the days

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.

Last edited by SnuggLes__; 03-04-2012 at 08:21 PM.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #16
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

first made a long long time ago.
Way back when i used to DJ parties/weddings/etc, i started getting into turntables/mixing and stuff so i made the name xfaderx which is technically crossfader-x . Then i turned the cross into x , so it just became xfaderx.

Personally I still read it as crossfader-x in my head when i see it printed, but mostly ppl just call me fader now anyway.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #17
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

A character in Metal Gear Solid. (one of my fav games at the time besides shenmue)
added 78, because I seen 76.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #18
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

A short version of my name (john) and i just put 479 just because :3

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #19
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Metal Gear Solid and Syphon Filter

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:23 AM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Twin Snakes, best metal gear game ever.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #21
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmanforever View Post
My name speaks for itself.
Ehh.

That's just a front. If you ask me you're a lil softie o_O

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #22
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course I am a human, with soft tissues; and blood pumping thru my heart.
I killed and shot a lot of people...in a game...aint that bad enough?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #23
-Disciple-

Post Thanks / Like
-Disciple- is an unknown quantity at this point

-OpticKing-

Nuff Said..

The battle has just begun
-Disciple- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #24
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

Dear Lord, can you, feel my pain
If you can't it's alright, cause I'ma live my life anyway
Just let, it, rain - on me

this song explains it
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #25
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Ik u were an OG murder. Seen your name and heard it in "Toy Soliders" by Eminem.