SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X-Men : Days Of Future Past (official trailer) xfaderx General 36 10-31-2013 07:50 PM
Weapon X Trials: Days of the Future Past SolidSnake76 Challenges and Tournaments 25 04-08-2012 08:08 PM
Flames Of The Past Dark_Assailant Banners, Avatars and Images 11 05-12-2007 03:55 PM
Blast from the past doesnotexist General Comments & Strategies 7 01-18-2007 06:21 PM

Old 09-16-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Tags of future past

the gfx section gets no love anymore

as I don't have time myself to create like I used to . I thought we could use this as a nice little showcase of tags you used to make before life got in the way

I'll kick things off with a few. (these were all requests I did for others back in the day, I still have the .psd files for proof if needed)

Old 09-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Tags of future past

I never saw any of these. Hell, I never knew you did GFX, I would have hit you up.

Most of these are bitchin'.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

I'll post a few.

Damn, going through my photobucket account makes me realize I miss tagging even tho I was never good hahaha. Man, time flies by.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #4
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

the brushing on that last one is awesome @Strider26

here's some more

Old 09-17-2015, 02:25 AM   #5
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Thanks man!

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/darkillah/Abstract****.png[/IMG]
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:37 PM   #6
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Yo xfaderx I didn't know you can make goods tags. Those are fairly good looking stuff. I haven't touch photoshop in ages.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:51 PM   #7
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

This made me look back into my deviantart... here are a couple of my favs since everyones posting

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by donkios; 09-18-2015 at 12:54 PM.
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:23 AM   #8
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

ive had a slew of (old school) requested tags from old school graphics artists, the likes of:

Lord Grobyc (old skool vet, has the longest running tag request thread in the ikonboard forum)
Negativity
Montalvo
WhiteTigerClaw
Virtual~Fighter
Nantuko Joe (for the defunct SFPOA)
Johnny01
Trunks1242
StarWarrior
Roll (requested a tag for my GF)
Kill_You!
RCVA
Saijin-Ryu
(~BLADE~)
(-obnoxious-1-)
Wolfeh (SFO id card)
Drunken Masta (SFO id card)
twitch
LAB~MONSTER
EvilAkuma

just to name a few, my memory is bad
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 05:09 AM   #9
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

@ZeroUnlim , we need you here brudda!
Old 10-08-2015, 12:01 AM   #10
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

@Luke500 What whatt.

Where's my collection?

Let me see if I can find something in my mess of a laptop hah.

Edit:

Last edited by ZeroUnlim; 10-08-2015 at 12:54 AM.
ZeroUnlim is offline   Reply With Quote