SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WATCH ~XA~LORDCHIEWE RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 07-25-2009 12:48 AM
Watch this W3AP0N-X RaNdOm iNsAnItY 19 10-29-2007 01:22 PM
That old rage is comin back... Mercedes04 Challenges and Tournaments 7 01-10-2007 02:23 PM
A yo watch wwe take over mk lilcop90 Links 11 12-25-2005 09:11 PM

Old 06-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Watch who you rage against... they might come back at you !

SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Watch who you rage against... they might come back at you !

Lol. People always tearing people stuff up when they can't do it physically to them. Just the other day my girl friend ( friend ) put sugar in her bf gas tank and asked me was she wrong for doing that. I said u put sugar in his gas...u put sugar in his gas tank!?..do you really want me to answer. Smh
Old 06-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Watch who you rage against... they might come back at you !

Looks like something I'd do if someone pissed me off that bad. LOL!!
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

This definitely looks real.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6361
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
This definitely looks real.
The guy had a construction hat on so either it was fake and a junk car or like he got mad at the coworker.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

dude, thats real, it was filmed on stage by the security camera of the construction site.
the man with the hat probably was the boss and he definitely yelled at his workers. even the truck driver if you watch closely.

i think the guy just did what everyone wanted to do.
and by the way... haven't you noticed that he was going for the man himself before going for the car ?
in the end the guy should be happy that he did go for the car instead of his head.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Total Pawnage.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
dude, thats real, it was filmed on stage by the security camera of the construction site.
Security camera footage is usually a fixed camera and angle. Often they'll pivot (left to right) for a short range, but whoever shot this is zooming and panning all over the place, and it seems to be using a handheld.

I still think its fake.

But nice video.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

no wonder people dislikes technology now a days, you think they never are real... even real videos that you put yourself on the net will eventually be taken in as fake vids. but i assure you, this one real.

as for the the left and right + zooming thing...
i think you ought to understand that 360 cameras exists and that they are taking the place all over the world. its not that advanced technology nor is it even damn near pricy. they all have zooms able to go that far.

judging by the quality of the picture... youtube did a poor job as always... but to get this quality, you have to have a poor video quality to begin with, which points out even more to the security video because in order to not take so much place on disk, have a horrible compression right away. i mean HD security cams are way too pricy to begin iwth, let alone have an HD 360 cam.

the picture quality is too horrible to be a handheld camera, unless it was a very very old one to begin with. which is still possible. the guy could also be using his cell... but i dont think cell phones have zooms yet. at least my mothers dont have one and its a good recent phone.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
no wonder people dislikes technology now a days, you think they never are real... even real videos that you put yourself on the net will eventually be taken in as fake vids. but i assure you, this one real.
I didn't say it wasn't real. It looks like they really crushed the car, yes. However, I think it is fake - as in staged for the camera, and to become a viral video. That is not a video of a worker who got pissed off at his boss and crushed the car.

In that sense, it is fake.

Quote:
as for the the left and right + zooming thing...
i think you ought to understand that 360 cameras exists and that they are taking the place all over the world. its not that advanced technology nor is it even damn near pricy. they all have zooms able to go that far.
You're debating a point I never raised: that security cameras can't do that or don't exist. My point was, usually, they are a fixed range cam and that this seems like a handheld cam. You also make my point for me: most companies don't shell out that much cash for those higher end cameras, and opt for the cheaper fixed range cams. (Yes, I researched security cameras for work/home - we use the fixed range cams.)

Quote:
the picture quality is too horrible to be a handheld camera, unless it was a very very old one to begin with. which is still possible. the guy could also be using his cell... but i dont think cell phones have zooms yet. at least my mothers dont have one and its a good recent phone.
@bold, you just said YT ruins footage, but okay. Sure. Lol.

And new phones can zoom. Your mom's phone is probably as old as mine. My friend's phone (a new Windows phone, Focus Flash?) can zoom.

Video's still staged.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote