SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
for sum reason i cant log into dwx server ~DOL~gamer Members Help Center 12 08-18-2008 10:53 PM
The only reason to own an xbox 360 Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 07-07-2007 01:37 AM
Um for some reason my ign keeps getting kicked draco_frostmore Members Help Center 3 05-28-2006 08:21 PM

Old 07-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up The reason why players don't make accounts

The title says it all.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The reason why players don't make accounts

There should be a big sign right when you log in as a player that says you may not experience online gaming.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #3
EvilAkuma

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

It does say that before you log in as a player tho. LOL
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Players get all the ladiez.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 699
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Is it that big a deal if he's on player account?

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

What happen to playing just to play?

Who cares if your on a player account or not ... Play fool ....

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:50 PM   #7
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

hmmm, i don't see what's so bad about using annoymous player accounts? It's actually fun, @itachiforever. It's really up to that person to play on playeraccount, not to feel forced by switching account by anyone else.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:47 AM   #8
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: The reason why players don't make accounts

Really..Really..

NOFL: It is when you are trying to rank up. Not too many games actually let you come in on a random account. You have to make a ign and etc first. Some people don't even acknowledge player accounts. Messing with some people you going to be watching a lot of games. People will pick a person with a ign over a player account any day. Unless they know who it is.

Liquid: There are tons of people who play to just to play. Anyone spending time in sfo these days is a testament to that. People these days actually give players a chance and play. Not like too long ago when people would kick a player straight out. Now if you was in-game you would know that.

Then rex...what the hell are you talking about.. I never said it was a bad thing to do that. People go on player accounts to troll half of the time. I know a guy who does it all the time. So you just speaking about something I never said. I can't force anyone to do anything and don't want to unless it had to be done.

This was the first time I got an actual answer from a player on why not do it. So i posted. FYI I played with and against this person in multiple games. Now don't make this topic more than what it really is.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 07-29-2013 at 12:49 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:58 AM   #9
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 699
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
NOFL: It is when you are trying to rank up. Not too many games actually let you come in on a random account. You have to make a ign and etc first. Some people don't even acknowledge player accounts. Messing with some people you going to be watching a lot of games. People will pick a person with a ign over a player account any day. Unless they know who it is.
Understood.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:03 AM   #10
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice

Quote:
Liquid: There are tons of people who play to just to play. Anyone spending time in sfo these days is a testament to that. People these days actually give players a chance and play. Not like too long ago when people would kick a player straight out. Now if you was in-game you would know that.
It's the reason why Im not in-game now. People scared to play/fight now-a-days. Lol.
They either won't fight you because your under a player's account
or
they know they'll lose, so they WONT fight or join hosts ... I gotta join. and even then, They switch me to spectate OR end game. (Can't get kick due to Mod, MUHAHAHAHA)

But If I play how I play now, under a different name, its either I use hacks, or those tend to act an ass due to not recognizing the name. (Trust .. I've been on recently to see all of this .. Even YOU did this one Itachi .. xD ... ) Yet, I use the same gameplay, and everyone wanna be all on LS's jockie though. Lol.

So yeah, maybe when this stuff stops, then maybe I'll be in-game more often.

^
Old 07-29-2013, 01:40 AM   #11
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

I never run from a fight or kick anyone who I think is too good. So idk what you talking about. Lol. Prove me wrong though.

Edit: Now if I say nice speed its because a person is moving quicker than normal movements I see.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 07-29-2013 at 01:45 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #12
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I never run from a fight or kick anyone who I think is too good. So idk what you talking about. Lol. Prove me wrong though.

Edit: Now if I say nice speed its because a person is moving quicker than normal movements I see.
Idk what your talking about either, because I didn't state that option about you. Lol ...
Re-read my post ..

Quote:
or those tend to act an ass due to not recognizing the name. (Trust .. I've been on recently to see all of this .. Even YOU did this one Itachi .. xD ... )

^
Old 07-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #13
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1280
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Zzzz Liquid trash. I don't see why y'all fear him.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I don't act like an ass unless people give me a reason to. Now that i think about it....I think I may know which account you came on. Or maybe someone higher up. Idk
Old 07-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #15
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lol, I don't act like an ass unless people give me a reason to. Now that i think about it....I think I may know which account you came on. Or maybe someone higher up. Idk
Nahh .. Your a jerk bro. LOL.

^
Old 07-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #16
JY-Gully
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 356
JY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished road

i always kicked players out and they would come back like they got the right to play lol... they only got the right to remain silent
JY-Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:45 PM   #17
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

LOL
Old 07-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #18
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

if you play SFO just for the sake of playing, then you won't mind fighting a playerxx. If you play for rank, then you won't fight a player.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #19
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

If you're not willing to fight a player then that player is automatically better than you.

Just saying.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #20
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
if you play SFO just for the sake of playing, then you won't mind fighting a playerxx. If you play for rank, then you won't fight a player.
^Old wise guy.