SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tomorrow Land 2012 YoureGonnaLuvMe RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 08-21-2012 09:18 AM
Tomorrow Is Never Promised ! CiaraSpareNo1 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 18 02-20-2012 05:04 PM
NEW TRAILER! -Dazardz- General 9 09-13-2010 04:09 AM
Free XBLA Game Tomorrow system4 General 13 12-18-2008 09:06 AM
Home Beta Opens Tomorrow Yami08 General 15 12-10-2008 01:40 PM

Old 05-20-2015, 04:12 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Legends of tomorrow Trailer.

Images are worth thousands words.

DC finally shows us what we wanted. well in TV shows at it...

its been confirmed that supergirl will make crossovers even if its not the same company and now they tell us that a lot of people will make their debut as heroes. including villains ?!! i'm pumped !

Last edited by SSJKarma; 05-20-2015 at 04:18 AM.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter
Default Re: Legends of tomorrow Trailer.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, this looks just as horrible as Super Girl.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 12:59 PM   #3
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6361
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by evryoung8998 View Post
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, this looks just as horrible as Super Girl.

I liked arrow season 1 then season 2 came along and I gave up watching it. I watched 1 episode of Flash and that was for Mark Hamill. Supergirl looks just as stupid as the SNL Black Widow trailer.

The only DC based show ive liked is Constantine and that's been cancelled...... **** you fox.

edit- Forgot about Gotham I like Gotham.

It seems every single one of these shows ignores why heroes have "secret identities" which is to protect the ones they care about. All of these shows have given away their identities almost immediately or overtime. I don't know anyone outside of their groups who don't know who these idiots are by now especially supergirl and that was the trailer.....terribly lazy and silly writing.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:34 AM   #4
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I actually didn't mind that, and would probably give it a watch for a few episodes at least. Was that the guy from Prison Break as Captain Cold ? interesting.

First I wanna see the new Heroes Reborn though.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:12 PM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6361
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
I actually didn't mind that, and would probably give it a watch for a few episodes at least. Was that the guy from Prison Break as Captain Cold ? interesting.

First I wanna see the new Heroes Reborn though.

Yes Wentworth Miller who played Michael Schofield on Prison Break plays Captain Cold.
Dominic Purcell who played Lincoln Burrows on Prison Break plays his partner Heatwave.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

flash was actually pretty decent... compared to arrow that is. arrow in 3 season didn't change mentallity at all and thats what sucks. but aside fromt hat season 1 was awesome. season 2 had its high and lows. same with season 3, but season 3 was definitely more then season 2 and just a notch below season 1. definitely like the idea of the heroes and the world they are creating.

give a chance to supergirl, its not CW who does her. its a completely different crew.
the only thing that i hate more then the identity reveals... is the fact that all of them have teams behind them when they were supposed to be lone rangers. that irks me a lot.

but to be honest, as long as it keeps to be better then smallville, im fine with it.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote