SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FILM] Batman v Superman Trailer (Jimmy Kimmel Added) YoureGonnaLuvMe General 40 03-12-2016 11:16 PM
Dawn of Justice - First Looks... SSJKarma General 1 08-05-2014 01:00 AM
dawn bloodpack Banners, Avatars and Images 0 04-24-2013 05:43 AM
Dawn of rage Rysk General Comments & Strategies 8 08-19-2006 04:15 PM
Dawn of rage Metal_Ryu1 Challenges and Tournaments 55 12-18-2005 01:27 PM

Old 12-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Dawn of Justice, true trailer !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fis-9Zqu2Ro

and we got our proof... eisenberg is not going to be a great lex, he sounds like a hamster on redbull and a child version of the joker.

PS: i find it funny how everyone is ditching gal gadot as wonder woman because she has no boobs sticking out... seriously are we becoming just a bhunch of pervs who do not care for characterisation ?

Last edited by SSJKarma; 12-06-2015 at 10:03 PM.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice
Default Re: Dawn of Justice, true trailer !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fis-9Zqu2Ro

and we got our proof... eisenberg is not going to be a great lex, he sounds like a hamster on redbull and a child version of the joker.

PS: i find it funny how everyone is ditching gal gadot as wonder woman because she has no boobs sticking out... seriously are we becoming just a bhunch of pervs who do not care for characterisation ?
He has no range, the same character in every movie.

Also dubya tee eff that trailer spoiled the movie lol
Old 12-07-2015, 01:23 AM   #3
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

they shouldve picked someone (to be lex luthor), who is in his 40-50s, has a powerful built/stance and very imposing/authoritative...someone like the Kingpin, only thin
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Masterbob, i dont get what you see that spooils the whole thing, unless you consider there will be no fight between the JLA and doomsday. or that you consider that bruce will just come in and fight without any real story to it.

i've seen trailers that were far far worse then this.
maybe you are too like my friend... a logo teaser keep the rest to yourself. or the "dont ever show any trailer part" that way he cannot guess the story at all.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:09 AM   #5
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Plot looks really predictable. However, I will definitely watch this movie. Right now, Marvel still is king of comic book movies. I doubt Superman vs Batman will be anything close as good as the first Iron Man. I hope I'm wrong though. Also, CGI on Doom could have been better IMO, but I"m just going off of the trailer.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:40 PM   #6
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Masterbob, i dont get what you see that spooils the whole thing, unless you consider there will be no fight between the JLA and doomsday. or that you consider that bruce will just come in and fight without any real story to it.

i've seen trailers that were far far worse then this.
maybe you are too like my friend... a logo teaser keep the rest to yourself. or the "dont ever show any trailer part" that way he cannot guess the story at all.
Imagine if star wars V showed a trailer where Darth Vader reveals he's Luke's father.

A lot of people like this fan edit better:
Old 12-07-2015, 09:09 PM   #7
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1645
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

they should have used Billy Zane as Luthor... or even Arnold Vosloo (the guy who played Imhotep in The Mummy).
Old 12-08-2015, 01:31 AM   #8
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

jeff bridges, who played obadiah stane in iron man 1
a bald guy in suit, having that powerful/authoritative aura
hes a very effective and intimidating villain, too bad marvel got him first
Old 12-08-2015, 03:20 AM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Masterbob, many of the things you think may be really really important, might end up not being all that important.

if there is one thing i noticed over the years... its that even the biggest of the trailers, 6 minutes... do not show much of the movie 2 hours. if you consider the movie to be only 6 minute worth watching then why even watch it right ?

aside from doomsday... i dont think the trailer showed anything really.
and even there... i think they did only to show us that zod wasn't making a comeback which was what most people thought was hapenning.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:52 PM   #10
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
aside from doomsday...
That was meant to be Doomsday ?

didn't look a lot like him, but I look forward to seeing how they portray him in a live-action movie.

I think Gal Gadot looks great as Wonder Woman.

Will definitely be watching this when it comes out.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:29 PM   #11
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6357
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Should have been Bryan Cranston cause Jesse Eisenberg looks worse and worse with each trailer. The defense in their comment sections is that "Well look how Heath Ledger surprised us as Joker" the issue there was he shocked us when the trailer came out. Jesse Eisenberg so far hasn't impressed a single damn person.

He is like an angry teenager who wants to watch 2 super heroes fight it out.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:44 AM   #12
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Should have been Bryan Cranston cause Jesse Eisenberg looks worse and worse with each trailer. The defense in their comment sections is that "Well look how Heath Ledger surprised us as Joker" the issue there was he shocked us when the trailer came out. Jesse Eisenberg so far hasn't impressed a single damn person.

He is like an angry teenager who wants to watch 2 super heroes fight it out.
snyder wanted to explore a lex luthor with a different personality/psyche than what we most see in comics, but yeah, neither to me was working either
probably because the personality of lex luthor that we all know has been implanted in our minds for ages, it conditioned our minds on what he should be

but again, even i, had a hard time accepting 'this' new luthor

if they wanted an all-out drastic change for luthor like what hollywood did on nick fury (s. jackson), perry white (fishburne) or kingpin (clarke-duncan), all african-americans, then they shouldve also changed luthor's ethnicity and sexual orientation,

imagine...luthor being hell-bent on destroying superman because of his machismo, lolz

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
That was meant to be Doomsday ?
based on the trailer, they used zod's body to create/re-animate bio-broly, lolz
damn, i thought i was watching a live-action DBZ lolz

Last edited by bloodpack; 12-09-2015 at 05:54 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:46 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

bloodpack... this is the true story of doomsday, nothing new here... doomsday was created by lex luthor based on the cells of superman. the goal was to create a monster able to kick off supermans ass. but lex lost control of doomsday really really fast. for a brilliant guy lex luthor was always just a kid with nerds powers.

the only difference here is that he had the corpse of zod, so it is evident they would take his cells instead. if anything it is the broly movie who was based off the doomsday thing.

as for not recognising doomsday... seriously ? you couldn't think it was him by seeing a huge ass monster with tons of bones jutting out of him ? my only concerns is that they boosted him though, doomsday never had any eye beams.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:32 PM   #14
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

if they're gonna use him in a live action movie, at least try to make him look the way he's supposed to... For starters he needs the bone-beard. There's not a single comic panel of doomsday anywhere where he doesn't have the bone-beard.

There is also a rumour floating online that it is not Doomsday at all, and that it is Wraith from the DC universe... interesting

Last edited by xfaderx; 12-09-2015 at 04:40 PM.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 06:02 AM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know wraith, but interesting concept.

as for the bones, yeah i wish they were more prominent, but the reality is... the doomsday we know from comics must have trouble moving around, i mean most of his bones are too big and should impede his own movement at some point or another. sometimes characterisation gets taken in with the exageration. like pauldrons in WOW or other games. huge ass pauldrons, yeah right thats gonna help the character a lot.

i'm gonna say that doomsday also had numerous incarnations and all of them had different bone structures. as far as i am concerned, doomsdays was never a real big thing in movies, he was always just a means to a fight of strenght.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:30 AM   #16
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
if anything it is the broly movie who was based off the doomsday thing.
i was only kidding
there no connection between doomsday and bio-broly especially with their looks, probably just a coincidence in their appearance

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
if they're gonna use him in a live action movie, at least try to make him look the way he's supposed to... For starters he needs the bone-beard. There's not a single comic panel of doomsday anywhere where he doesn't have the bone-beard.
what can i say, hes starring in a film, so he needed to shave, lolz
Old 12-23-2015, 02:21 PM   #17
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 55
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about

They made Doomsday look more like a Ninja Turtle. Regardless of how bad this last trailer was, I'm still going to watch it.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
2nd Kens Quest To Conqour
3rd Master of The Hadou
carmona89 is offline   Reply With Quote