SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Game Vindicator Blake1092 Members Help Center 3 02-10-2009 11:47 PM
Game Vindicator EXE. Rightous~Epiphany Bugs and Problems report 0 07-21-2008 05:56 PM
Game Vindicator! guitarrocker General Comments & Strategies 24 07-19-2008 05:28 PM
Game vindicator MeteorRyu5 New Features 36 05-04-2007 04:43 PM
[ Old Thread - Game Vindicator Problems ] TMyApp Bugs and Problems report 128 02-17-2007 04:04 PM

Old 05-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #51
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [ Game Vindicator Problems ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evilkenfire @ May 27 2007,19:29)]wat i do is login..it takes but 14 secs my comp is really slow.. wen i get in 1 to 2 sec later the screen comes up saying Gv has lost connection
Yep, it happened to me once...the problem has nothing to do with GV. It's just that when it's loading...it takes a long time to go to menu screen. You need to close all your programs and try not to open lots of things once you are logging in. Also you know how there is a loading bar on the top. First let that finish and then log in. And most importantly make sure to run GV before you actually start playing. That's why I use downloaded version to play. It's better if you actually use downloaded version to play SFO.

If none of these things work, then just clean your cache..restart your computer and try running SFO again .

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
ryuishero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #52
danielworld

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
danielworld is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it the game vintage that allows connection to SFO? cuz when I try to make a new acc it says that SFO is unavalable or sumthin... Im using the web version
danielworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #53
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

is there anyway runnin gv when u dont have administrator privilage

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:32 AM   #54
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evilkenfire @ May 27 2007,15:29)]wat i do is login..it takes but 14 secs my comp is really slow.. wen i get in 1 to 2 sec later the screen comes up saying Gv has lost connection
Try cleaning your pc by disfragmenting and a disk clean up.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #55
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

well, that happends when u have alot of windows open sometimes and vindicator loses connection because your computer is busy with the other programs open...i recomend u to close all windows before u start vindicator
Old 07-01-2007, 01:10 PM   #56
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice

ryuishero: try other closing any unnecessary apps which may still be running, or, increasing the CPU priority of either GV or SFO (see info on how to do this in the first post of this thread ... which i think everyone just skipped over)

(M-X)RecKoninG: all depends on what kind of privileges you currently have ... how to test it ?? run GV (specifically the version which does not require installation) ... if it works ... you're done ... if it doesn't ... then you know your problem as well as how you can solve it ... (ie: gain admin rights in order to install GV)
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #57
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks TMyApp, yea but the thing is that at the front page it says that if your GV is using 5% of your CPU then you have to set it to lower priority, I never actually knew you can increase it as well since in my system GV uses like 0 percent of CPU...so I guess I will try increasing it. Thanks again

Old 07-05-2007, 03:34 PM   #58
royalken9992

Post Thanks / Like
royalken9992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i dont Know about the rest off you guys but i am proud to report that i have no problems with my vindicator and hope i never will but if i do im sure it will be easy to fix... it never crashes none of that so im happy for now...

Shot at 2007-07-05

KEN USER ON OF THE BEST PLAYING FOR 4 YEARS
royalken9992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:39 AM   #59
CFRatao

Post Thanks / Like
CFRatao is an unknown quantity at this point

That glitch happens to me too. As a result I also have to restart my game. I think this only happens when I have my vindicator activated, but every time when akuma uses the tenma gouzankou he happens to follow me with it when I perform my super jump to avoid it right before he performs it. I happen to get stuck by it and I lose. Another move of his that happens to be following me is his messatsu gou shoryu. I sometimes think to myself on how does he do that?

I thought this would be the place to report this kind of bug because I really think this happens only when I use the vindicator.

My Station Where I Have Fun
CFRatao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:21 AM   #60
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (CFRatao @ July 17 2007,07:39)]That glitch happens to me too. As a result I also have to restart my game. I think this only happens when I have my vindicator activated, but every time when akuma uses the tenma gouzankou he happens to follow me with it when I perform my super jump to avoid it right before he performs it. I happen to get stuck by it and I lose. Another move of his that happens to be following me is his messatsu gou shoryu. I sometimes think to myself on how does he do that?

I thought this would be the place to report this kind of bug because I really think this happens only when I use the vindicator.
CFRatao: It could also be that it doesn't have to do anything with game vindicator... also it would be better if you have like a screenshot or any sort of visual representation that would show that. =p

Old 07-17-2007, 08:54 PM   #61
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (CFRatao @ July 17 2007,07:39)]That glitch happens to me too. As a result I also have to restart my game. I think this only happens when I have my vindicator activated, but every time when akuma uses the tenma gouzankou he happens to follow me with it when I perform my super jump to avoid it right before he performs it. I happen to get stuck by it and I lose. Another move of his that happens to be following me is his messatsu gou shoryu. I sometimes think to myself on how does he do that?

i wouldnt call any of the 2 glitch that happens to me everytime and im sure i do it to alot of ppl, it seems to follow u even if you jump and i have seen the kick that akuma did and he came down on the left side when he was pointing to the right,u ppl have to remember that the game does not run at the same speed (one fighter's pc can be moving faster than the other) and a next thing i be hearing from ppl is when i stop an rd they seem to say im lagging lol, that goes for this also (one fighter's pc can be moving faster than the other) and there u have it

Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #62
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

is Game vindicator malicious and that TMyApp and the other Moderation squad can read our stuff thats basedm on my PC??

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #63
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

alright I made a quick Vid on that video that people are complaining about. Basically yea it shows on how Akuma's Tenma Gou Zenkuu keeps following the position of the opponent player as he/she Jumps up.

Here it goes: Special Attack glitch

Old 07-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #64
~0000~

Post Thanks / Like
~0000~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: [ Game Vindicator Problems ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ryuishero @ July 18 2007,15:10)]alright I made a quick Vid on that video that people are complaining about. Basically yea it shows on how Akuma's Tenma Gou Zenkuu keeps following the position of the opponent player as he/she Jumps up.

Here it goes: Special Attack glitch
Thanks for showing that vid because it happens to me in every game. It's weird that Ryu's super does not follow anyone like that. Akuma has the most glitches in the game and I have recently decided to ban Akuma with all of my matches. All of his moves tend to follow anyone no matter what spot they are at. The worst that can happen to anyone is to lose by glitches. Most of my losses came from Akuma because of these glitches. Messatsu Gou Shoryu, Temna Gou Zankuu, and even some of his regular special moves follow anyone as well. It's a bit annoying however I still enjoy playing this game even if it means to ban one character from my hosting games.
~0000~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:30 AM   #65
(-Colossus-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Colossus-) is an unknown quantity at this point

yo thanks for the tips ppl
(-Colossus-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:08 AM   #66
--(-™LiF£™-)--
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
--(-™LiF£™-)-- is an unknown quantity at this point

Slowdowns with Certain Characters

Don't forget that the Vindicator allows you to enable new visual effects in SFO (these include: motion blur, bright flares, as well as new character animations and features).

It is possible that your computer may not be powerful enough to handle these new effects, and as a result, even though GV offers no slowdown to your system, SFO may become "slow" or "unplayable" when using (or playing against) Vindicated characters like Ryu and Akuma.

The solution would be to turn off all of the game's new graphics and effects. This can be done by un-checking the "Induce Seizures" box in the "Options" section of SFO's main menu (under the tab called "Other").

Alright too many post and It very difficult to read them all. I uninstalled Shockwave 8 and downloaded the recent shockwave. It seems that Download version doesn’t support it or something and it through me out a warning tab. When I installed Shockwave 8, I’m not allowed playing online.

That’s not it, if I play online with the new shockwave, Vindicated Characters begin to freeze up and it isn’t possible for me to play. It can’t be my Pc because it was running the game fine before, I rebooted the Pc and now it decides not to work. I have a Dell Xps 410, 2.8 Ghz And 1 Gb in Ram.. I think that’s enough for Sfo…Help Please…

--(-™LiF£™-)-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 05:17 AM   #67
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ July 18 2007,14:43)]is Game vindicator malicious and that TMyApp and the other Moderation squad can read our stuff thats basedm on my PC??
Stop spreading rumors..
This is my warning to you..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:02 AM   #68
LegacyofKain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LegacyofKain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ July 30 2007,05:17)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ July 18 2007,14:43)]is Game vindicator malicious and that TMyApp and the other Moderation squad can read our stuff thats basedm on my PC??
Stop spreading rumors..
This is my warning to you..
Erm it think he was asking a question

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL :No it's not malicious,as far as i can work out i think it just detects any speed enhancing programs your running in the background whilst the vindicator and sfo are running.

What you got to bare in mind is that simply going on the internet means your computer and other computer/servers are sharing files and data all the time-nothing new or specail about it.

By downlaoding the vindicator your agreeing that it is allowed to scan for these speend enhancing programs that interfere with SFO's application,changing certaininformation that your sending and recieving.

From the GV website:

What makes the Game Vindicator stand out?
Unlike other anti-cheat software, Game Vindicator has a proprietary cheat detection system, which uses 4 different ways of detecting outlawed software, hacks and viruses which may be present on the end-user's system. Also, Game vindicator is the only program on the market which supports Browser-Based games (such as those created in Flash, Shockwave and Java).

But on top of providing one of the most sophisticated game protection systems out there, Game Vindicator takes your privacy into consideration.

With the Game Vindicator, none of your personal files or data are ever collected, stored or analyzed. No information is ever saved about you or your computer, and no information is ever sent back to the Game Vindicator server. And of course, Game Vindicator is 100% free from Spyware, Viruses, Trojans, Malware, Worms, Adware and Ads. In short, there is absolutely no risk to you or your computer, when it comes using the Game Vindicator.

Another welcome feature, is the fact that t he use of Game Vindicator is strictly voluntary. You are not obligated to install it. But if you do, you only need to run Game Vindicator while you are playing your favorite multiplayer games that support it. You are welcome to close the software when you do not need it, and if you choose to do so, Game Vindicator will always un-install 100% trouble free (leaving absolutely no traces of itself on your computer).

LegacyofKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:50 AM   #69
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

--(-™LiF£™-)-- hi there,
First off, you should be using shockwave 8.5....It is always recommended that when playing SFO you should use shockwave 8.5, you can download from here But make sure that you have uninstalled all the current version of shockwave you have by going to CP and then through add/remove programs remove all the shockwave versions you have before. Then clear your cache and restart your computer.
After that, try going on SFO if it still freezes then press "ctrl+Alt+delete" to open windows task messegner. Go to processes find game vindicator (make sure it's open) and then increase it's priority, then it should be fine working fine.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #70
--(-™LiF£™-)--
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
--(-™LiF£™-)-- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ryuishero @ July 30 2007,07:50)]--(-™LiF£™-)-- *hi there,
First off, you should be using shockwave 8.5....It is always recommended that when playing SFO you should use shockwave 8.5, you can download from here But make sure that you have uninstalled all the current version of shockwave you have by going to CP and then through add/remove programs remove all the shockwave versions you have before. Then clear your cache and restart your computer.
After that, try going on SFO if it still freezes then press "ctrl+Alt+delete" to open windows task messegner. Go to processes find game vindicator (make sure it's open) and then increase it's priority, then it should be fine working fine.
I deleted all my internet Cookies and Files restarted my pc and re-downloaded the shockwave player and its running fine. I was very mad last night but after I called down I resolved it.

--(-™LiF£™-)-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:01 PM   #71
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

ummm..yea
i use to be able to play with gv..
but now i am unable to play with it dubya tee eff??
it always says the connection to gv was lost blah blah blah..
it doesnt happen only once or twice..
but all the time now.. =/
right after i put my pw and un ...
and b4 anyone says this.. ive tryed to uninstall and reinstall 3 times already..
so dont even bother to say try reinstalling it -_-''
Old 08-04-2007, 05:33 PM   #72
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

Load SFO without it.

Enter a chat, fight, or story mode.

In the chat/Fighting, activate it, then go to the menu, and wait.

It should activate, and you should be able to use it with ease.

That's how I get mine to work. o.o;
Old 08-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #73
-SFC-LOYO(1)

Post Thanks / Like
-SFC-LOYO(1) is an unknown quantity at this point

While using the vindicator i go really smooth with it. Then when i go on fighting giving rematches or even waiting for at least one more person to join my game it says "winners dont use cheats, your connection with the gamevindicator was lost make sure you have it installed and running on your computer."
Old 08-08-2007, 01:27 AM   #74
SIGMA-Ultra_Daz

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 58
SIGMA-Ultra_Daz is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems that...I get kicked 3 times at the start of sfo before it even lets me start playing the game..Im worried this will get me banned...also...i downloaded the update and it says something about me not having something about the vindicator and it will probably shut down...and i cant use full screen mode..and..and... im sexy
Old 08-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #75
-SFC-LOYO(1)

Post Thanks / Like
-SFC-LOYO(1) is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant play without the GV for some reason. clearing cache done that and all other things you have mentioned in this topic. I dont really know what is wrong i cant even have a hint.