SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
09 Memories (~Vanilla~) RaNdOm iNsAnItY 13 12-27-2009 04:38 PM
Classic sf... Zetca Links 20 03-18-2007 10:19 AM
Forum memories evryoung8998 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 29 01-14-2007 02:33 AM
Goals and memories @ sfo ryuishero General 5 05-11-2006 07:53 PM
Memories... Shadow-Ryu RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 04-14-2006 11:11 AM

Old 03-22-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Classic BG memories.

Think of it as a look back at some of the things that happened a long time ago. And I'm not talking about the 04 - 06 era. I'm talking 02 - 04.

=\

Everyone from the time should chip in and say something that they remember from the old clan spot. Things that made the place so fliping fun to be in.

For me, I still remember when I joined. Cloud99 with whom I joined. I also remember the start of a feud with Wild Dragon which lasted until 2005. Which started in 02. xD

Good times.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #2
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Why do you still remember all this? o_o
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:32 AM   #3
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Because, I remember everything. =\
Old 03-22-2008, 06:38 AM   #4
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Well I only joined BG in 2003 - I recall you, Wolfeh being in H.O.

I recall a clan war : H.O. vs. DF

Can't remember who won.

I wasn't very active in 2003 so don't remember much - wasn't big on forums back then..

Venture was Admin That guy was cool..
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Remember when BG still had the fliping VIP banner? 0_o
Old 03-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #6
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
(-KIllA13-) is an unknown quantity at this point

^ NO; but I remember Virtual_Fighter and the chaos he brought with him.. xD

I remember Arc Angels.. kicking ass. Yup; that was fun.

And Slikrik raping everyone with his Wolverine. Same with ABA and I believe zer0 too.

Y
(-KIllA13-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:15 AM   #7
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Lulz... Hellfire Ordinance and Arc Angels.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #8
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Ah, I remember AA constantly denied me when I tried out, but I eventually got in. Too bad it was closed down by a silly argument; who truly owned the clan. (_dmx_or Slikrik).

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #9
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

BG> DX>SD>UG.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #10
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

UG > BG > DX > SD

But yea, BG was cool cuz it was very very very active.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #11
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Well I don't think you can say: UG > BG

As UG has only been up for 3 months, whereas BG was up for what 4 or so years?
Old 03-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

1. Xtreme World Force, by the original WhiteTigerClaw.
2. Dark Knights
3. Chaos Knights
4. Forsaken Circle

1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:47 AM   #13
Blade

Post Thanks / Like

Question - was Chaos Knights led by one person or was it joint leadership?
Old 03-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #14
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ Mar. 22 2008,18:22)]Well I don't think you can say: UG > BG

He's only saying to to be an idiot towards SD. Which was the second best by far, being the only one run as good as BG was.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #15
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

I never been on BG, I wasn't much the forum type in those years, I was only playing the game...Yet, I don't think we can compare SD to BG and UG to SD or BG. UG has been up for only 3 months...

And saying those tuffs will only bring spam in this thread...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #16
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ Mar. 23 2008,11:47)]Question - was Chaos Knights led by one person or was it joint leadership?
I believe CK was joined Leadership, Between Dark-Link(CC), and Dark Masta/Mastaq(DK)

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #17
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ Mar. 23 2008,12:14)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ Mar. 22 2008,18:22)]Well I don't think you can say: UG > BG

He's only saying to to be an idiot towards SD. Which was the second best by far, being the only one run as good as BG was.
An opinion will be nothing more than an opinion.

As for Blade's question, as Liquid already mentioned, Dark-Link and Dark Masta were the two clan leaders of Chaos Knights.
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #18
da legend killa
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
da legend killa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ Mar. 23 2008,12:14)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

lol?nice

well anyways

i remember when i use to go on bg saying i was da legend killa lolz...and then (Legend) hated me XD

alot of the legends hated me becuase of me being a randy orton head

da legend killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #19
Davidson13

Post Thanks / Like
Davidson13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't remember much of BG. Its not like a lot of fun stuff happened, I just have a fuzzy memory, so I can't recall. Some of the things I do remember is that it was VERY active and my little rivalry with Kirbyzcuzin. I remember Chaos Clan and Forsaken Circle2, the two clans I remember being in. I've been told I was in a lot more but I can't remember anymore, I'm like an old man....Goshhh.

Number 3 Espada, Hotness.
Davidson13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:53 PM   #20
Blade

Post Thanks / Like

Ah haven't seen maddog (Kirbyzcuzin) in a while.

BG was the first SFO-related forum I registered on. Many users I think adopted this approach to SFO and only later on registered on the official forum.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #21
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

That was me, really. I joined BG and only joined PX in 2003 to find Blossom after what happened between her, Roll and Raven on the IRC back then.

I started posting on PX in 2005 because BG went down for like a week. 0_o
Old 03-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #22
Blade

Post Thanks / Like

I know this isn't directly on topic.

Yet what type of forum did Senshuk use? Everyone seemed to love it, yet when I ask some of the ''oldies'' no one seems to know.. (top secret..??)
Old 03-24-2008, 08:47 AM   #23
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

i joined the forum first.. then i fell in love with BG, and totally forgot my px account.. i just recently remembered it..

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #24
3videncE

Post Thanks / Like
3videncE is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P. Those were better days. *Cries*

Star Warrior Creations
3videncE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #25
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ Mar. 23 2008,19:53)]Ah haven't seen maddog (Kirbyzcuzin) in a while.

BG was the first SFO-related forum I registered on. Many users I think adopted this approach to SFO and only later on registered on the official forum.
Lol. Maddog, I see him once in awhile. I use to see him every year. His school vs my school in a basketball game. and my school wins as allways. =)
I didnt see him this year though. =(
He still floating around on AIM.
Indeed. I do miss the BG days. Majority, I met from there honestly.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote