Silence is coming..december.. PENZEL Links 26 10-08-2006 01:35 AM

Old 12-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #1
Zpower
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: History Through December

Welcome! In this thread, I will list historical events that happened in December in different years. This is somewhat like a countdown till Christmas. If you have any events to add, feel free to post, but make sure they are for the exact date. For example, on December 1, 1921, the 1st US helium-filled dirigible makes 1st flight.(A dirigible is an airship.) (An airship is - a self-propelled, lighter-than-air aircraft with means of controlling the direction of flight; dirigible.)

So, if you're going to post some events, make sure they are for the date you post. Also, post your thoughts on what you post. For example, I think that airship was a pretty cool invention. Then you could go into detail how it was made, etc.

Actually, even though this thread is sort of like a countdown till Christmas, it is very educational . (Also, you can search Google for some events, that's where I get all mine. However, I will try to go into more detail and break it down so to speak. Like the example I gave earlier. I will explain what is going on or how I feel about whatever event I post.

Let's begin:

Countdown = December 1, 2008: <span style='color:RED'>24 days left to go! Yeah it has begun. Finally!</span>
----------------------------------------------------
<span style='color:red'>History Through December</span>

December 1, 1660 - The First Navigation Act, passed by the English Parliament to govern colonial trade, stated that all goods carried to and from England must be transported by British ships manned mostly by British sailors.

My Thoughts: Well, this and other acts by the English lead to the First Anglo-Dutch War. Also, this and other things would cause for the American Revolutionary war. Basically, the navigation act was used so the English could gain more money, by only trading using their own ships and excluding foreign ships. Their ships would then trade with other countries, but the other countries would have to pay extra for their services, etc. So, they basically gained at another's expense. (Hmm sounds familiar.) Anyhow, the American colonies didn't like this act, because they couldn't use foreign trade, which was cheaper, than trading with the English.

I might post another historical event for today later. Anyhow, happy holidays everyone! We only got 24 days left to go.

Oh, and here is a Christmas tree, thanks to Google .

&quot;I wish those were my presents under that tree, Zpower&quot;, says a little kid. &quot;Yes, well, it is better to give than receive.&quot;, replies Zpower &quot;Besides, didn't your mom already buy you a X-box, Wii ,and a PS3, for Christmas?&quot;, asked Zpower &quot;So what! I want some new stuff! Like um... 300 gigabyte iPods and Tablet PCs and Quad Core Cpus and Pre-ordered Video-Games and ....&quot;Wait..wait..wait. I think that is asking too much. Wouldn't you agree?&quot;, replied Zpower &quot;Hmm...Maybe you're right. Well, I can do without one of those three 300 gigabyte iPods&quot;, said the little kid. &quot;Good grief&quot;, replied Zpower &quot;What am I going to do with kids these days&quot;

Remember not only to receive this year, but also give a little.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

dec. 24 2003 my lil bro was born. x-mas eve.
dec. 25 we celebrate x-mas and my dads b-day and lil bros after party?lol
Old 12-01-2008, 04:21 AM   #3
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Klens @ Dec. 01 2008,03:10)]dec. 24 2003 my lil bro was born. x-mas eve.
How old is your little brother? Does he like the fact that his birthday is on Christmas Eve? And, wow! Your dad's birthday is on Christmas day. I guess you guys have a whole lot of fun in December.

rewopzmaI
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

reminds me of AP US history
navigation acts were epic fail
Old 12-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Good luckl with this...

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 115
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

I'll try to post some events as well.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #7
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

masterbob: Yes, in a way, it reminds me of history class.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL: Thanks! Be sure to check in everyday, since it will be updated until the countdown is over.

Strider26: Sounds great!

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 1, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 2, 2008: <span style='color:red'>23 days left to go! I can see a little over the horizon!</span>
-----------------------------------------------

December 2, 1942 - &quot;At 3:25 P.M. on December 2, 1942, the Atomic Age began inside an enormous tent on a squash court under the stands of the University of Chicago's Stagg Field. There, scientists headed by Enrico Fermi engineered the first controlled nuclear fission chain reaction. The result, sustainable nuclear energy, led to creation of the atomic bomb and nuclear power plants—two of the twentieth century's most powerful and controversial achievements.&quot; - Library of Congress

My Thoughts: From a librarian technician, named Albert Einstein, to the first atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima, Japan, the world has never been the same. We now hold great energies that could really help us strive as a civilization; however, we also hold in our hands great energies that could ultimately destroy us or cripple our civilization to the very brink of extinction. In this life, can man really be trusted with such energies, with such power? Can man shy away from his animal type of behavior such as hunger, greed, revenge, hate, and all of the other seemingly malevolent characteristics that define who we are as a people, to behave in a way that warrants the responsibility of great power, such as nuclear energy? I believe, when the first bomb was dropped, that answer was no. However, I also believe in the ability of change. One day man might evolve into a greater being. A being that can be trusted with such power. A being that sees not with the eyes of man but with the eyes of a greater good. Until then, I'm afraid man cannot be trusted with nuclear energy because of our very innate nature. A nature that overwhelms even our own desire to do what's right. Hopefully, we will continue to strive in the sciences and further our advancements. And, hopefully, we will evolve into people that can be trusted with such advancements.

Well, folks, that's it for the countdown today. Tune in next time when we tackle yet another day in December and visit another historical moment in the History Through December thread.

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Zpower: Bro.. You ever Heard of the Illuminati?

Old 12-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL: Yes, and I do not wish to discuss about the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and etc, because it always leads to conspiracy theories.

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 2, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 3, 2008: <span style='color:red'>22 days left to go! We're getting closer and closer!</span>

December 3, 1967 - Surgeons in Cape Town, South Africa, led by Dr. Christiaan Barnard, performed the first human heart transplant. Louis Washkansky lived 18 days with the new heart.

My Thoughts: Medicine has come a long way. In the future, I can imagine a world were surgeons use robotic arms and nano-technology to perform operations with 100x better precision. I think there will come a day, that humans will live 2x longer than they currently do. Hopefully, our planet and our civilization will live long enough to experience such advancements.

Well, folks, that's it for the countdown today. Tune in next time when we tackle yet another day in December and visit another historical moment in the History Through December thread.

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #10
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Zpower: what about 2012?

Oh and coukld you make your Animated banner faster

Old 12-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Dec. 03 2008,17:47)]Zpower: what about 2012?

First question: Dec. 21, 2012, is the last day on the ancient Maya calendar. Meaning, their calendar ends on that particular day and never continues, after that day. It's said to be the end of time or the end of our world. Anyhow, You seem to ask me a lot of questions concerning major conspiracy ideas. However, this time, I guess I will entertain your curiosity.

There are numerous theories of what will happen on that day. I will go over a few.

1- It is said, that on Dec. 21, 2012, that a new awaking will take place. Meaning, humans all around the world will somehow unlock a higher consciousness. This higher consciousness is said to give humans a full awareness of creative forces. Basically, it is like a human upgrade. It's also said, that this happens every 5,125 years, and that past civilizations became too greedy and powerful with this new awareness and ultimately destroyed themselves.

2- It is said, that the mythical feathered serpent, of Mesoamerica, named Quetzalcoatl, will return on that day.

3- It is said, that the world will end.(Already stated that one.)

4- It is said, that people on earth will move from a 3rd dimension to a 4th or 5th dimension.

Oh, and here is one that sparks a lot of debate and interest....

5. It is said, that the Earth's magnetic poles will shift, on Dec. 21, 2012, causing mass destruction and annihilation of the human race.

Actually, it's proven, by science, that the Earth's poles have shifted in the past, however the odds of that happening on Dec 21, 2012 are very very small. It's just that people like to tie the so called dooms day(Dec 21, 2012) to the poles shifting.

oh and....

Your last question: I'm currently creating a new tag. So, I have no reason to make my current one higher in fps.

rewopzmaI
Old 12-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #12
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

the next presidential election?
Old 12-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #13
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (masterbob @ Dec. 03 2008,21:17)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Good one. Mega_Dracos_Xrl, seems to love discussing about conspiracy theories and the supernatural world. People are always fascinated with the unknown. Even Hollywood, is going to make money off of the whole Dec 21 2012 theories, because they are making a movie called 2012.

rewopzmaI
Old 12-04-2008, 10:14 AM   #14
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (masterbob @ Dec. 03 2008,15:17)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Well Yeah, possible, But By 2010 Your Country *coughs* US constitution*coughs* wont exist....

Particulary doing with what Woodrow wilson has done... and every other president afer him...

also... did anyone ask themselves... &quot; Where did MR Obama Come from Zero To Hero?&quot;

To Tell you the truth... They are doing shockwave tests...

Ill tell you what it means once Zpower Posts again..

Old 12-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 3, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 4, 2008: <span style='color:red'>21 days left to go! A new dawn approaches!</span>

December 4, 1945 - The Senate approved U.S. participation in the United Nations.

My Thoughts: The United Nations was created to prevent future generations from war, to promote peace and unity throughout the world. However, the UN has failed in numerous attempts to stop wars and doesn't seem to be too effective at accomplishing any of its objectives that it was created to do. The UN needs a complete transformation. It is biased towards certain countries and only allows a few countries(China, France, Russia,the United Kingdom, and the United States) to have veto power. This alone makes for an obvious bias system. Also, the UN is mainly focused on debating issues. Well, some people, like terrorist, do not want to debate. They want to blow stuff up and kill as many people as they can, in the name of Allah. So, basically the UN is useless. Unless, the UN gets a complete make-over and obtain its own military to enforce their decisions(not likely to happen), then it will forever be useless.

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-04-2008, 08:06 PM   #16
mak16
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
mak16 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow good history Lesson Oknow its time for Mega to post his conspiracy theroy :0
Old 12-05-2008, 10:26 AM   #17
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

This Isnt My topic... I Might Make one though....

Old 12-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #18
mak16
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

yea i would like the topic a lot I like reading in conspiracy

Lets see what fun fact will we learn today
Old 12-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #19
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Dec. 01 2008,03:21)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Klens @ Dec. 01 2008,03:10)]dec. 24 2003 my lil bro was born. x-mas eve.
How old is your little brother? Does he like the fact that his birthday is on Christmas Eve? And, wow! Your dad's birthday is on Christmas day. I guess you guys have a whole lot of fun in December.
hes going to turn 5..
he doesnt know he only gets 1 gift
so it suckas for him?lol
Old 12-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #20
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 4, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 5, 2008: <span style='color:red'>20 days left to go! Full speed ahead!</span>

December 5, 1791- Composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart died in Vienna at age 35.

My Thoughts: Mozart, born in Salzburg, Austria, was a child prodigy. His father, Leopold Mozart, was a very talented composer. He taught Mozart how to play the violin and organ. Mozart lived most of his life having financial difficulties, but his passion and love for classical music never wavered. He composed over 600 compositions ranging in symphonic, concert, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music. His last three symphonies were, No. 39 in E Flat, No. 40 in G Minor, and No. 41 in C, called the Jupiter Symphony. Mozart was one of the most popular and one of the best classical composers to ever live.

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #21
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 5, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 6, 2008: <span style='color:red'>19 days left to go! Keep going!</span>

December 6, 1865 - The 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified. The amendment abolished slavery in the U.S.

My Thoughts: Slavery has existed in one way or another throughout all of human recorded history. From Ancient Eygpt, Assyira, Ancient Greece, Ancient Persia, Rome, etc. Its traces even seen in Biblical times when Moses led Israelite slaves out of ancient Egypt — possibly the first written account of a movement to free slaves. Slavery was thought of as a way to expand and conqueror. The Roman Republic, after conquering a nation, would enslave entire populations of people ranging from all over Europe and the Mediterranean. Greeks, Berbers, Germans, Britons, Thracians, Gauls, Jews, Arabs, and many more people were used as slaves not only for labor, but for entertainment and amusement, example gladiators and sex slaves. Slavery in America didn't start with Africans, but it started with Native Americans, who the colonies captured and forced them to do numerous task, mainly very hard labor. The Native Americans were killed, beat, starved, and forced to work night and day. They're women were raped; their children killed. However, the colonies found the Native Americans somewhat difficult to control. The Native Americans, with their skills in survival, could escape in the forest and live their lives as free men and women. The Native Americans also got sick pretty often, because their bodies weren't accustomed to the diseases of the colonies. So, they looked more towards African slaves. African slaves were transported to Spanish and Portuguese colonies in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central and South America, starting very early in the 16th century. They were taken from their land and placed on slave ships. Many slaves would die on the voyage never making it to their destination. Once arriving to their destination, they were sold and forced to do labor of the colonies and used as property against their will. Slavery was one of the key reasons America was able to become the world power it is today. Slavery was abolished in America with the ending of the Civil War, resulting not only in the defeat of the Southern Confederate states, but also, it resulted in the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery in America. Slavery is a crime upon all of humanity. No human should ever be used as property and forced to do task against their will. Also, slavery, as time grew on, was seen as counter-productive.

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #22
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 6, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 7, 2008: <span style='color:red'>18 days left to go! The path continues!</span>

December 7, 1941 - Pearl Harbor, located on the Hawaiian island of Oahu was attacked by nearly 200 Japanese warplanes. The attack resulted in the U.S. entering into World War II.

Wiki: &quot;Aircraft and midget submarines of the Imperial Japanese Navy began a surprise attack on the U.S. under the command of Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto. Despite long-standing assertions that this attack could have been predicted and prevented by the United States Military, the U.S. forces at Pearl Harbor appeared to be utterly unprepared, and the attack was devastating in loss of life and damage to the U.S. fleet. At 6:09 a.m. on December 7, the six Japanese carriers launched a first wave of 183 planes composed mainly of dive bombers, horizontal bombers and fighters.[5] The Japanese hit American ships and military installations at 7:55 a.m. The first wave attacked military airfields of Ford Island. At 8:30 a.m. a second wave of 180 Japanese planes, mostly torpedo bombers, attacked the fleet anchored in Pearl Harbor. The battleship ArizonaTemplate:WP Ships USS instances was hit with an armor piercing bomb which penetrated the forward ammunition compartment, blowing the ship apart and sinking it within seconds. Overall, nine ships of the U.S. fleet were sunk and twenty-one ships were severely damaged. Three of the twenty-one would be irreparable. The overall death toll reached 2,350, including 68 civilians, and 1,178 injured. Of the military personnel lost at Pearl Harbor, 1,177 were from the Arizona.The first shots fired were from the USS Ward on a midget submarine that had surfaced outside of Pearl Harbor, the USS Ward did successfully sink the midget sub at approximately 6:55, about an hour before the assault on Pearl Harbor.&quot; - wikipedia

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #23
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Now, everybody it's time for the countdown! December 7, 2008 is long gone; it's nothing more than a past memory of a time that once was. We now look upon the next chapter in our lives. Are you ready? Well, here goes!

Countdown = December 8, 2008: <span style='color:red'>17 days left to go! The journey is just beginning!</span>

December 8, 1980 - Rock musician John Lennon was shot to death outside his New York City apartment building by Mark David Chapman. The former Beatle was 40.

Wiki: - &quot;John Winston Ono Lennon, MBE (born John Winston Lennon; 9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980) was an English rock musician, singer, writer, songwriter, artist, actor and peace activist who gained worldwide fame as one of the founding members of The Beatles. Lennon along with Paul McCartney formed one of the most influential and successful songwriting partnerships and &quot;wrote some of the most popular music in rock and roll history&quot;. In his solo career, Lennon wrote and recorded many songs such as &quot;Give Peace a Chance&quot; and &quot;Imagine&quot;. Lennon revealed his rebellious nature and wit on television, in films such as A Hard Day's Night, in books such as In His Own Write, and in press conferences and interviews. He was controversial through his work as a peace activist, artist, and author.

Lennon had two sons: Julian Lennon, with his first wife Cynthia Lennon, and Sean Ono Lennon, with his second wife, avant-garde artist Yoko Ono. After a self-imposed retirement from 1976 to 1980, Lennon reemerged with a comeback album, but was murdered one month later in New York City on 8 December 1980. In 2002, respondents to a BBC poll on the 100 Greatest Britons voted Lennon into eighth place. In 2004, Rolling Stone magazine ranked Lennon number 38 on its list of &quot;The Immortals: The Fifty Greatest Artists of All Time&quot; and ranked The Beatles at number one.&quot; - wikipedia

Enjoy your day!

rewopzmaI
Old 12-08-2008, 11:09 PM   #24
mak16
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

wow i Never knew John Lennon was Shot to death ... Wow i really learned a lot in This thread thx Zpower
Old 12-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #25
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 115
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Where do you find this information at?
I tried searching,but didn't find anything. *

Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote