SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soul Shooter Online Level Design system4 Banners, Avatars and Images 82 08-18-2009 12:14 PM
[ SFO's Level Design Contest ] TMyApp New Features 341 07-26-2009 05:20 AM
Oldies showcase azncat Banners, Avatars and Images 10 12-08-2008 02:00 AM

Old 01-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #51
Zpower
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SFO Level Design Showcase

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #52
haspinwal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
haspinwal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,11:02)]Beach

edited
I am no gfx expert. Nor have i ever tried it, but just a bit of comments.
Your left tree is missing some parts, your sand dosnt look like sand and there are too many lights. Other then that i like it.
I took some time, read the first posts carefully, and heres my outcome.

haspinwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #53
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the comments. Are you talking about the tree in the foreground? I might take it out then.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #54
haspinwal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
haspinwal is an unknown quantity at this point

The forground is pretty good, just erase the bottom of the foreground tree so it doesnt stick out.

haspinwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #55
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,10:52)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dark_Paladin_X @ Jan. 26 2009,09:35)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,09:28)]Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it.
Mind if i use your stage for a bit? lol
You can use it anytime you want.
Where do you get your stages from lol
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #56
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for replying. Actually, that is how the tree is made. I think there are two trees and not just one. I erased it like you pointed out, but after looking at it, it looked awkward. I also took out some of the lights, however, it didn't have the same feel, after I took them out, so I placed them back. As for as the sand, I can't really make it more detailed. I tried, and it really was fuzzy and blurry. I could do real looking sand, but in SFO it wouln't look right.

Thanks for the commets. I tried everything you said. Anyhow here is the updated version.

Beach

-Added grass in foreground
-Lowered the beach part
-Re-arrange one of the lights.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #57
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Hey there, I managed to get some screen shots of the stage I designed. Thanks to TitaniumFist for implementing, and a big thank you towards Blade for helping me host.

-Edited by TitaniumFist (Pics were stretching the page)

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:51 PM   #58
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Zpower, nice work as always.

haspinwal, for your first tries, those aren't bad at all. I prefer the 2nd stage to the first. Stage 1 - the foreground trees on the left stick out, lighting-wise.

DPX, Zpower hasn't shared his secrets with us yet, but I'm inclined to believe he makes his stages from scratch. Hmm.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #59
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Zpower's Fun Beach stage has been added to the game permanently under the Tournament Winners Group.
Have fun

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:13 PM   #60
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it. Here are some screens, from the testing.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #61
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Abyss

edit: Name change.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #62
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

The 3 stages of mine that got added,thanks Fist.

Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #63
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Zpower @ Jan. 26 2009,18:22)]Cyclone
Ugh...

Its beautiful....

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #64
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, blockattack. I'm glad you like it.

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #65
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Where do you get your images from?
Old 01-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #66
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

nice job strider, obnox and zpower

Very nice stages and glad to see their being added quickly

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #67
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jason.

Strider: I got most of my background layers from 01-04, when I was planning, to make my sprite animation. Most of the geocity and angelfire websites that I got them from no longer exist. I also use the links that TitaniumFist posted.

Paramount

rewopzmaI
Old 01-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #68
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Umm,I get you,I'll have a new stage soon.
By the way,real nice stage.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #69
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Paramount looks great, Zpower. Are we the only ones that make these? Come on people, it's easy, and it's fun. ;]

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #70
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

New stage,it's ugly.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #71
D.Unknown
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
D.Unknown is an unknown quantity at this point

I think having normal ground or less fog/mist would be better.
The font doesn't fit properly either.

i've seen the main bacground of that stage before, how many things did you add/modify?

Most of my SFO Vids have been deleted along with memories but a very small remnant has remained on YouTube. Not the best but one must always be grateful to God for what they have!
D.Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #72
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't really add anything,but I did edit it.

I used the Burn Tool,Dodge Tool,Smudge Tool,Color Balance...and so forth
Old 01-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #73
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 28 2009,20:14)]Paramount looks great, Zpower. Are we the only ones that make these? Come on people, it's easy, and it's fun. ;]
Reckage : Staff Member exclusive

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #74
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Jan. 29 2009,14:22)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 28 2009,20:14)]Paramount looks great, Zpower. Are we the only ones that make these? Come on people, it's easy, and it's fun. ;]
Reckage : Staff Member exclusive

This i like
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #75
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Had fun making this stage.