SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > TMC Chapters > TMC Archive

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Power of Rage Josh26 Bugs & Glitches 5 06-29-2010 10:54 PM
Power within..... LegacyofKain New Features 8 06-25-2006 08:31 PM
Power with in avatar~killer General 17 06-07-2006 11:46 AM
Using rage to power up LegacyofKain New Features 17 03-12-2006 04:44 PM

Old 06-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Power of Rage (Pt. 1 and 2)

Ok, I suppose I have some explaining to do... So here goes.

Clearly i fell WAY behind in finishing the next part of this story. Now that school is finished and my little bills will not pay themselves, I have been trying to work full-time to keep up with my standard of living.

Also, i've been making use of my free time (not here obviously lol) and been taking some trips out of town and staying out late (which only delayed things more)

With all that said, I bring you Part 2.

I am however about to piss off some of you. In order to play Part 2, you will need to beat Part 1 once (the record from Part 1 will NOT count) so for those who have been playing it for the past 1month + will need to force their way through it once more lol.

You will experience the story from 3 different viewpoints. What will happen? Has Ryu really been saved? What happens next?

Play now to find out...

EDIT (June 29)

I took some time to think about all the effort most of you (well, mainly 6 of you) put into moving that damn percentage bar (that just wouldn't move to 100%, no matter HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAYED IT... which i rigged so it would do that due to some bugs that couldn't be fixed which kept Part 2 from being released)

So umm yea. I'd like to thank all of you for your effort/continuing interested in the story!

To the 6 people who sat at their computers playing them every day in hopes it would finally move. I'd like to give you a special thanks. These 6 players played much more than then others (i checked the logs, there is a HUGE jump in "completions" from these people as compared to the rest).

231 ~rk~nightwalker
215 jess_tan
213 darkeco1
161 ank-avatar
121 evilryus5
116 paddywallace

So to you 6, I will reward your finger-cracking, keyboard smashing support with "6 custom colours for any of your characters"

Please PM me with your current email contact so we may discuss this.

Thank you again everyone for your support!

[...End Rant...]

Last edited by Killer; 12-21-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
-Arkoth-
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
-Arkoth- is an unknown quantity at this point

thank u DPX... im gonna start rite now.. ty... i'll upload some screenies.. when i can.. ty
Old 06-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Hallow_Toshiro

Post Thanks / Like
Hallow_Toshiro is an unknown quantity at this point

All completed.I liked this story better than part one.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #4
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
evilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enough

Lol I finished all stories..Ryu,Ken, and Cyclops. No perfects yet though.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #5
Darkeco1
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Darkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enough

do we get prizes from the 1st one?
Old 06-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
evilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Darkeco1 @ June 11 2009,23:36)]do we get prizes from the 1st one?
This is the prize, the 2nd chapter

Old 06-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
Darkeco1
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Darkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enough

!!!!!!!!!......i completed the 2nd chapter
Old 06-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Darkeco1 @ June 12 2009,00:01)]!!!!!!!!!......i completed the 2nd chapter
Hmm yeah, it's pretty easy...for now unless DPX decides to tweak it some more....is there a % bar on this by any chance?

Old 06-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
Hallow_Toshiro

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see one...I guess it's over?I owned it too.::
Old 06-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #10
-Arkoth-
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
-Arkoth- is an unknown quantity at this point

lets be patient guys... i think DPX might have a few tricks up his sleeve... woot knows? o_o
Old 06-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #11
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Uploaded a couple of shots from playing through with each char.

Good story and It was a good experience to see the different perspectives which interlinked (and most importantly made sense lol)

Found the size difference pretty funny

When helpers meet blur= DIzzy

(Discalimer: very few shots are from part 1)
---
Sidenote: Just to give the cam club members an activity in which to get involved in.

If sponsered by the sfo staff, for each story mode the members can try and take the best looking screenshot. To limit an overflow of shots, each member is allowed to post 3 of their best shots from a story mode.

After the event ends and prizes are given, a prize can be given accordingly for a staff member who pics the "best shot"

In going about picking the best shot, maybe narrow down the top 5 or 10 shots and then have a 1-2 day vote on the best shot.

That way the process doesn't take too long and become an overwhelmingly amount of screenshots.

If the staff would prefer they could make the "screenshot process" longer accordingly to the storymode.

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 06-12-2009, 03:31 AM   #12
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

hmm sounds like something similar to ssots lol

Old 06-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #13
Darkeco1
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

ok i beat it wit cyc,ken,and ryu...how come it aint no % bar?......so how can we tell when its over?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

I posted a minor bug in the bug & glitch section for this story. I beat it will all 3 also.

I do like this story better than the first also. The jug fight with ryu was a good one. : ]

In God's hands.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #15
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Darkeco1 @ June 12 2009,12:08)]ok i beat it wit cyc,ken,and ryu...how come it aint no % bar?......so how can we tell when its over?
I'm sure DPX isn't that cruel and he'll give let us know what's up

Old 06-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #16
Darkeco1
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

but im still pissed how i beat power of ryu part 1......180 somethin times and got nothin for it except part 2.....
Old 06-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Darkeco1 @ June 12 2009,15:04)]but im still pissed how i beat power of ryu part 1......180 somethin times and got nothin for it except part 2.....
That's kinda on you...no one said you had to beat it that many times. Just sit back & enjoy part 2

Old 06-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
Darkeco1
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

-.-..........no -_-....until dpx get a percentage bar.i aint gonna complete it cause idk if it'll count
Old 06-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #19
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll play it then for the fun and the boredom

Old 06-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #20
Hallow_Toshiro

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,besides who only plays TMC for prizes?
Old 06-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #21
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

well, prizes arent guaranteed. but i get what hes sayin about the percent bar.

but thats not guaranteed either, i guess. (makes people want to play it more though, I mean more times, to try and help the story advance, if there is another part to come out)

but i can understand the frustration. with the addition of prizes, it makes people play even more, because they know they could win something. so when someone has dedicated a lot of time to a story in hopes for a prize, only to find out there was none, sucks, but hey we have part 2.

i guess its just part of the gamble, but once again its not guaranteed. plus he may be in the works of it, but even if not, we still have a cool story at least. i played this to in hopes of prizes and for the release of part 2.

at least part 2 did come out. i hope this whole ordeal isnt messing up your lifestyle / life too much dpx! 0_0

In God's hands.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #22
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point

beat it with all three also ryus version is definently the hardest

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
Old 06-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #23
evilryus5
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

It's not really that hard to be honest.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #24
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evilryus5 @ June 14 2009,17:08)]It's not really that hard to be honest.
true but its still the hardest compared to cyclops and kens

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
Old 06-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #25
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

just so you guys know, if you play TMC for prizes... then do yourself a favor and don't !
TMC is by all means, a STORY MODE where many stories and type of fight can occur. EVENTS like bars and prizes due to it, are just that EVENTS, they are not going to happen every god damn stories.

all we ask, is that you at least understand that.
by the way, excellant story DPX, will there be any Part 3 ?