SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iceman In Game Character? Kim-Kam New Features 12 11-01-2010 02:32 PM
Which character makes your game lag the most Yeshua╗Hamashia General Comments & Strategies 38 09-18-2008 04:36 AM
Which Character makes you game lag Yeshua╗Hamashia General Comments & Strategies 3 08-26-2008 11:02 PM
Who do u think is the best character in dis game tinoir General Comments & Strategies 35 07-28-2006 04:15 AM
The weakest character in the game is....... the fvd General Comments & Strategies 47 07-15-2006 12:57 PM

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 AM   #26
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 99
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Psylocke New Game Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]before she's made. Wolvie needs Directional Drill Claw. She uses that move as well. (course it's not known as a drill claw )

This..

Old 12-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #27
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

actually the last poll we ever got was spiderman !
tmyapp decided to add the other shotos for the sole reason that they are all exactly like ryu and thus was quite easy to copy paste then change a few moves.

we never have had any other poll after spiderman !
that said, i think tmyapp will not make any other poll and will simply go with what he believes in.

i'd like to see psylocke though, she's a female, we desperately need more other then chunli and sakura against the other 10 male characters and the sole machine. she's great int he sens that she copies bisons well and since bison is already there it might be easier for tmyapp to add her. having trouble against shotos... wolverine doesn'T and nor is bison. so why would she. her moves needs combos and all... you are forgeting that this is sfo, many characters including the shotos have moves you never saw in any games up to this point.

all in all, i think she'd be a great adition and i wouldn't mind seeing her butterflies on my screen !
Old 12-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #28
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
4th~Espada is an unknown quantity at this point

So we all agree

Old 12-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #29
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 385
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

I hope so, it be cool to see another girl , and i jsut realized she be the first marve| girl.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #30
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Dec. 15 2009,15:07)]actually the last poll we ever got was spiderman !
tmyapp decided to add the other shotos for the sole reason that they are all exactly like ryu and thus was quite easy to copy paste then change a few moves.

that said, i think tmyapp will not make any other poll and will simply go with what he believes in.

i'd like to see psylocke though, she's a female, we desperately need more other then chunli and sakura against the other 10 male characters and the sole machine. she's great int he sens that she copies bisons well and since bison is already there it might be easier for tmyapp to add her. having trouble against shotos... wolverine doesn'T and nor is bison. so why would she. her moves needs combos and all... you are forgeting that this is sfo, many characters including the shotos have moves you never saw in any games up to this point.

all in all, i think she'd be a great adition and i wouldn't mind seeing her butterflies on my screen !
http://nosoul4evr.cyberfuturism.com/pastnews/sitenews47.html

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 12-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #31
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like

lol@ year dated 2003.

Anywho if there is another vote...it should be for a new female character only. Yea, I'm hatin on a certain person

Old 12-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #32
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

I dont think we should vote and what not..i think we should jsut go with psylocke or cammy whatever character(female) is easier to put in we should have. Im jsut ready for smething new. Im not picky like the rest of sfo I take what I can get.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #33
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

ZzZ.

Doesn't she have a projectile?

Tiger Thrust/W.E can be used as a vindication move.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:30 PM   #34
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

she does have a projectile called umm.well its a butterfly looking move idk the name but it sounds like she says firestar when she says it. She says firestar, and fireblade is the uppercut.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #35
The Exiled
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
The Exiled has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Psy-Thrust(I think)

<u>Versatility</u></center>
Old 12-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #36
_Tai

Post Thanks / Like
_Tai is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Kim-Kam(ink) @ Dec. 15 2009,18:44)]I dont think we should vote and what not..i think we should jsut go with psylocke or cammy whatever character(female) is easier to put in we should have. Im jsut ready for smething new. Im not picky like the rest of sfo I take what I can get.
^ I'm with this guy. I mean sure I have some request one characters and Psy seems like a great idea. But as a player I like just seeing updates and new people to master. So put who ya like I'm good.

Artist known as Fr3akSh0w777

Old 12-15-2009, 11:56 PM   #37
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like

projectile is called Psi-Shot. Wth @ firestar....fire anything lol

Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 AM   #38
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

thats what it sounds like she says..in the game. I know thats not the name...
Old 12-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #39
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

What happened to "No Helpers Being Made"?

The Juggernaut came, I suppose.

Want.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:07 PM   #40
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ Dec. 15 2009,18:20)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Dec. 15 2009,15:07)]actually the last poll we ever got was spiderman !

http://nosoul4evr.cyberfuturism.com/...itenews47.html
The last poll we had was Spiderman, lol.

Then they suped up Wolverine and Cyclops, and Vind followed.

DOUBLE POSTS.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #41
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jakelynch21 @ Dec. 16 2009,15:00)]What happened to "No Helpers Being Made"?

The Juggernaut came, I suppose.

Want.
I thought it was, specifically, no TLF helpers where being made into Characters.

Jugg - helper
Sakura - helper
Isn't bison a Helper too?

Off topic: Spider-man should be a helper too...make it out of his melee special or be really cheap and make it out of his maximum spider

Old 12-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #42
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 99
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Off topic: Spider-man should be a helper too...make it out of his melee special or be really cheap and make it out of his maximum spider

Hell no..

Old 12-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #43
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Dec. 16 2009,23:37)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Off topic: Spider-man should be a helper too...make it out of his melee special or be really cheap and make it out of his maximum spider

Hell no..
+1

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 12-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #44
4th~Espada

Post Thanks / Like

lol i figured that would be immediately rejected..

Old 12-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #45
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

lol bison would be cool as a hlper..
Old 12-17-2009, 04:52 AM   #46
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

he is
Old 12-17-2009, 04:54 AM   #47
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jakelynch21 @ Dec. 16 2009,15:07)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ Dec. 15 2009,18:20)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

http://nosoul4evr.cyberfuturism.com/...itenews47.html
The last poll we had was Spiderman, lol.

Then they suped up Wolverine and Cyclops, and Vind followed.

DOUBLE POSTS.
uh... that pole clearly shows akuma being voted for
and since akuma came after spiderman, it's safe to say that spiderman was not the last poll

also double post =(
Old 12-19-2009, 12:16 AM   #48
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

oh right i had forgotten that akuma was last poll due to the site reopenning !
it was to wshow that we were still active.

but then again tmyapp would ahve released all shotos anyway without the poll !
anyway m bison is still an helper people, we can add him into the tmc stories.
as for psylocke, whats said was said. and yeah her projectile are psy blast ! and thats what she says. dont know why you're hearing firestar or something when she clearly say psy-blast !
Old 12-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #49
_Tai

Post Thanks / Like
_Tai is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma,Dec. 19 2009,16:41
oh right i had forgotten that akuma was last poll due to the site reopenning !
it was to wshow that we were still active.

but then again tmyapp would ahve released all shotos anyway without the poll !
anyway m bison is still an helper people, we can add him into the tmc stories.
as for psylocke, whats said was said. and yeah her projectile are psy blast ! and thats what she says. dont know why you're hearing firestar or something when she clearly say psy-blast !
When does she say fire star?? And he's right what's an sfo game without Shoto's? Didn't need a poll they were coming here anyway.

Artist known as Fr3akSh0w777

Old 12-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #50
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim-Kam(ink),Dec. 13 2009,05:37
I also think Psylocke should be considered for addition because like Cammy she in used as a helper and also a fan favorite and would bring another female fighter in it. I think she would be a good air based female with attacks like the firestar and stuff she can do her supers in the air straight ahead which chun li nor sakura can do.(unvind mode) she has good jumps and is a good fighter for dodging. i think she be a good addition.
Very good idea. It would be a change in SFO... for better or worse...

Closed Thread