SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rap Challenge To ANybody Rightous~Epiphany RaNdOm iNsAnItY 6 03-30-2008 06:04 PM
Challenge XxOmny_SakuraxX Challenges and Tournaments 2 12-30-2007 01:28 PM
Ryu challenge to anyone! hugovaz Challenges and Tournaments 32 10-07-2006 09:56 PM
Sig challenge Micro_SMG Banners, Avatars and Images 19 09-05-2006 05:02 PM
Ken challenge smash_em955 Challenges and Tournaments 15 09-02-2006 04:15 AM

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #151
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1171
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ryu Challenge

^ He actually does.

He's the People's Champ.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 03-04-2014, 02:43 AM   #152
SilentKiller27

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 68
SilentKiller27 is an unknown quantity at this point

kr, lets have another
Old 03-04-2014, 07:02 AM   #153
-WIZEE-
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 223
-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough

Indeed, very impressive Ryu and I have to say you did come back hard after that first round.

Look out for my challenge in the near future but regardless of that, gg's bro and you deserve that impeccable record.

---------------

-Tournaments won? Lost count!
-SFO Since 2003
Old 03-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #154
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WIZEE-™ View Post
Indeed, very impressive Ryu and I have to say you did come back hard after that first round.

Look out for my challenge in the near future but regardless of that, gg's bro and you deserve that impeccable record.
Thanks, bro. I appreciate it.

Sure. HMU whenever you wanna do this again.

Aight, viper. We'll play soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartRyu View Post
not so good with ryu but i will give it a try
Nonsense. You're pretty good with ryu. Ggs, bro.

Last edited by KeNsRaGe; 03-04-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:02 PM   #155
SmartRyu
Banned By: Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 226
SmartRyu is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks ggs
Old 03-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #156
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

Closing this down. I'll re-open it in either May or June.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to play for a while now. Anywho, thanks for the games, guys.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

EDIT: I'm back.

Might take me a while to get back to how I was, though.

Any takers?

Last edited by KeNsRaGe; 06-04-2014 at 06:45 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #157
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Bump.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #158
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Heres the fight vs the ryu champ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkvCgo6eojw
Lol most of the time his Ryu is just standing still. Look at 4:40. Imagine that happening constantly all the time. Fix that first and come fight me after.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Last edited by estset; 06-04-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:24 AM   #159
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
Lol most of the time his Ryu is just standing still. Look at 4:40. Imagine that happening constantly all the time. Fix that first and come fight me after.
LOL. I froze for like 3 secs. Big deal. You still sore about ryu week?

Yeah, sure. I'll fix it. You just need to tell me how.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #160
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Well is kind of hard to fight when your opponent stop moving every seconds you know, if it happened every seconds now and then that's fine I'll deal with it, but constantly happening just get ridiculous and just ruin the flow of the game you know. Plus kind of hard to read the lag when your in that situation. Imagine if you're in my position. Don't get me wrong you got a great Ryu, your record speak for itself. Heck you can even beat me. Is just I hate to go down that way. Maybe I'm coming off as sore but to me I just want a great Ryu match.

As far as fixing concern, I can't help you with that department. Probably got to do with where you live, how high your ping is, how close to the server, internet connection and PC.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Old 06-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #161
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
Well is kind of hard to fight when your opponent stop moving every seconds you know, if it happened every seconds now and then that's fine I'll deal with it, but constantly happening just get ridiculous and just ruin the flow of the game you know. Plus kind of hard to read the lag when your in that situation. Imagine if you're in my position. Don't get me wrong you got a great Ryu, your record speak for itself. Heck you can even beat me. Is just I hate to go down that way. Maybe I'm coming off as sore but to me I just want a great Ryu match.

As far as fixing concern, I can't help you with that department. Probably got to do with where you live, how high your ping is, how close to the server, internet connection and PC.
I understand. It's just that all those problems only/usually occur when you're playing me. I know I lag like a mofo, though. That's exactly what it has to do with. I probably have the worst connection on SFO. Yeah, it's that bad. But people still don't complain nearly as much as you do.

GGPO's pretty smooth. HMU if you wanna play on there.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:17 PM   #162
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1171
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Lol @ Necromancing this topic.

You The People's Champ already breh. Just let this topic sit in halls of fame.

With that said...i'll be ghost in my Phantom.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 06-16-2014, 04:19 PM   #163
Serious_Fighter
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
Serious_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point

I aint been on this in a very long time. Good to see you know what your doing now ken lol. Nice record.
Closed Thread