SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GAME RAGE: Man threatens store over MW3 SolidSnake76 General 25 11-16-2011 07:20 PM
SFO store Vash New Features 4 08-16-2009 01:11 AM
OKAY HOW DO YOU STORE SFO GAME IN YOUR BROWSER. Bladevampirek Members Help Center 6 06-03-2009 01:15 PM
How not to rob a convienience store. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 04-12-2007 09:07 PM
Behold, the sfo store! GustaRhymes New Features 32 11-25-2005 12:12 PM

Old 02-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2926
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Book Store RAGE OUT

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Book Store RAGE OUT

surely that's a setup ???

oh well still funny. The assistant handled it well. I would have just said "sorry ma'am we're all sold out at the moment come back when i'm not working"

edit: yeah its definitely a setup . Paul Sheldon was the fictional author in the Stephen King movie "Misery" and was the author of a series of "Misery" books.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:56 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Book Store RAGE OUT

i would of answered it the right way... "its not because were in a book store that we have everything. if i tell you we dont have it, then we dont have it. sorry but its the truth." people often invents stories thinking its because we dont wanna serve them that they get refused. thats how people tend to do it. they create their own scripts in their heads and this is what they get.

at the time she starts going on the public...
i'd have thrown her out. the last thing you wanna do is let a custumer starts talking to the other clients.

exemple, the girl says "its very popular" what is ? the book ? creation right there, because she likes it, automatically everyone must have it. the same is true for her saying... you work in a book store how can you not know that ? invention right there again. automatically you work there so you read everything and be like a damn computer and know everything. thats just wrong thinking right there. and it just sucks to be in the middle of someone who created its own scenarios and is then trying to make you believe in it.

yeah he played well his role.
but i'd have been honest with her.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote