SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FILM] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Trailer SSJKarma General 14 03-30-2014 02:55 PM
Ninja WIP Mayhem4Lyfe Banners, Avatars and Images 7 12-27-2012 10:58 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 series SSJKarma General 22 11-22-2012 10:01 PM
-men Rise of the Mutant MegaDarkness Challenges and Tournaments 6 09-03-2009 08:44 PM
The mutant hybrid SolidSnake76 General 36 08-25-2006 12:25 PM

Old 07-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Teenage mutant ninja turtles - trailer #3

ALL DOUBTS ARE GONE !
and to those who thinks the shredder is american...
it seems you all fell into the trap !

nuff said !

sorry but august 7th, i will not be here celebrating... i'll be in theather watching this in 3D !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #2
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: Teenage mutant ninja turtles - trailer #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
ALL DOUBTS ARE GONE !
and to those who thinks the shredder is american...
it seems you all fell into the trap !

nuff said !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNT-CT25clM

sorry but august 7th, i will not be here celebrating... i'll be in theather watching this in 3D !
Fell into what trap? William Fichtner has stated he plays the persona of Shredder then dodges the questions. He basically even says in a sports interview he did that he starts off as one character then ascends into another character. He even explained that Sachs has a love for armor and specifically Japanese armor. The trailer only tells me he created the shredder armor and used the blacked out hidden dude. However if you look at trailer number 1 you see him infront of a completely different shredder mask while he is wearing the same black clothing as the other guy that was in the shadows meaning he will probably put on the armor and become Shredder. Fichtner basically gave all this info away while trying to avoid saying he was shredder after having several interviews saying he is in fact shredder then saying he starts off as one character and becomes another.

But what do I know all I can say is watch the movie. I know for a fact he said he plays sachs and the shredder but with him saying that and see trailer 2 and showing the blackened out dude with the same black clothing Fichtner wears in trailer one which is what they wear under armor gave it all away for me.

BTW this is trailer number 2 not number 3 they haven't released the 3rd one yet. How do I know this? search trailer 2 on youtube its the exact same trailer as the ones that were posted as 3.

Also I'm not going to watch this not just because I have now forever boycotted Michael Bay movies but because its not interesting me in the least.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 07-12-2014 at 11:21 PM.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Teenage mutant ninja turtles - trailer #3

cool for you...

shredder is a myth pal... oroko saki only borrowed the name from an old japanese myth.
its pretty much the same in all TMNT movies and games. even animated series has had different versions of the shredder. so that shows what you know about it. This 3rd trailer... yes its the third, because they released two versions of the first one. one with more images of the turtles and one with only leo and mikey. then this one came out.... so yeah its the third reguardless of how people call it.

back on shredder, i'd not be surprised that shredder is using someone else to act as him. because the mythos of the shredder has to remain mythical. not to mention the darkened face looks like its seen way too much battles. which looks far more like shredder then that white beautifull dude.

overall, they have to keept he vengeance thing if they want it to work. or change completely the version of shredder. and by what im seeing... they are keeping it true by using nickelodeon series. look at their weapons. same as int he animated series. look at mikeys board. same as in the series. overall... they just took the series and translated it into the movie with better plot lines.

as i said, all my doubts are gone...

PS: yeah their weapons are that much better in the animated series. so seeing it here will lead into much more beautifully rendered fights. like donny has a hidden blade in its bo. michaelangelo nunchuks can actually be thrown like a grappling hook. leos and raph didn't change weapons cause they didn't need to. their weapons are far more lethal and versatile then what the others had. now everyone has its own personnality. everyone has their own weaknesses and strenght.

and i ****ing love donnys new style !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote