SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[IN DEVELOPMENT] Batman vs Superman ((HF)Kindaru Links 25 08-03-2013 11:09 PM
Batman vs. Superman Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 10-29-2012 11:45 AM
[ Fighters Generation ] - Trailer added blockattack TMC Chapters 55 03-05-2010 06:25 PM
Batman and Superman arrested in NYC. Wolfeh General 12 07-11-2009 11:46 PM
the batman/superman adventures GokuS2 Links 2 11-18-2007 08:01 PM

Old 04-18-2015, 12:19 PM   #1
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough
Default Batman v Superman Trailer (Jimmy Kimmel Added)

Waiting. . .
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 12:27 PM   #2
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube
Default Re: Batman v Superman Trailer (Jimmy Kimmel Added)

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:40 PM   #3
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Do we actually know why they are fighting against each other yet ?
Unless it's the Injustice storyline (which would be amazing to see in a movie) I don't get it.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #4
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
Do we actually know why they are fighting against each other yet ?
Unless it's the Injustice storyline (which would be amazing to see in a movie) I don't get it.
the trailer seems to imply that batman is butthurt about superman being more powerful than him....
which would be the worst reason
Old 04-18-2015, 10:29 PM   #5
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Meh. Star Wars trailer is better.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:16 AM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Nope, they are using the darker batman from the newest comics. even the batsuit he is using comes from frank miller's batman ! the goal is to show the population and superman, that humans can also defend their own planet. and that justice is better then simply being a hero for the glory.

here we are a few months, years after supermans arrival. and the planet has fallen into kind of a civil war. basically this is all franks millers work all over again. but we already knew that much twhen they first announced it considering they said themselves that they were taking frank millers work for this movie.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 01:40 AM   #7
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6361
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Not Impressed by this but it didn't show much to begin with so ill wait for trailer 2.
Liger Zero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

When I watched this the first time, I was like...that's it? The **** is that? I'm not hyped enough, Snyder.

A few more times and I started to get a bit excited about what the film could be, but not from what they've shown so far.

I'm hoping I'm not getting myself into trouble (as I'm wont to do) by reading more into the plot than there actually is. (I thought the IronMan 3 trailer was impressive for what the story could've been, not what it turned out to be. Still a decent movie, and better than IronMan 2 for what it's worth.)

Reading way too much into the trailer for Dawn of Justice, I think Frank Miller's storyline can be used for a baseline for the Dawn of Justice plot, as it appears that's just what they've done.

But obviously, the film will change things, make their own story with new twists, fuse characters or plot threads, drop others entirely.

I'm going to do a breakdown based on what we have so far, so if you don't want spoilers, skip it. I'm serious. Don't click the spoiler if you want to go in blind, or don't already know the storyline to The Dark Knight Returns.

If they have anything even close to this, I think I'll be impressed, and entertained. I had a lot of problems with Man of Steel, but the basic plot was fine. (My issue were with his relationships with his Earth dad, Zod, some of the Krypton stuff, and shoehorning the romance into the plot too fast. Take the time to develop some ****, Hollywood. You know you're going for 3-6 films these days, anyway. At least.)

Favorite shot from the new trailer? Best shot of Batman's suit as he walks in front of some kind of wreckage. The light-up eyes in the last shot don't transfer as well to film as they do in the books and animated films. No menace.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-19-2015 at 02:40 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:42 PM   #9
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
When I watched this the first time, I was like...that's it? The **** is that? I'm not hyped enough, Snyder.

A few more times and I started to get a bit excited about what the film could be, but not from what they've shown so far.

I'm hoping I'm not getting myself into trouble (as I'm wont to do) by reading more into the plot than there actually is. (I thought the IronMan 3 trailer was impressive for what the story could've been, not what it turned out to be. Still a decent movie, and better than IronMan 2 for what it's worth.)

Reading way too much into the trailer for Dawn of Justice, I think Frank Miller's storyline can be used for a baseline for the Dawn of Justice plot, as it appears that's just what they've done.

But obviously, the film will change things, make their own story with new twists, fuse characters or plot threads, drop others entirely.

I'm going to do a breakdown based on what we have so far, so if you don't want spoilers, skip it. I'm serious. Don't click the spoiler if you want to go in blind, or don't already know the storyline to The Dark Knight Returns.

If they have anything even close to this, I think I'll be impressed, and entertained. I had a lot of problems with Man of Steel, but the basic plot was fine. (My issue were with his relationships with his Earth dad, Zod, some of the Krypton stuff, and shoehorning the romance into the plot too fast. Take the time to develop some ****, Hollywood. You know you're going for 3-6 films these days, anyway. At least.)

Favorite shot from the new trailer? Best shot of Batman's suit as he walks in front of some kind of wreckage. The light-up eyes in the last shot don't transfer as well to film as they do in the books and animated films. No menace.
ha, you wish
Old 04-21-2015, 02:20 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

im actually thinking that they are using supermans and lex the wrong way here...
thats gonna be just a small part of the movie me think, the next part will be something else. after all, both aquaman and wonder woman are in the movie as well. so me think they will have another invasion or something in the next movie. considering the third movie is justice league. it is evident that by the end of the movie, something will arrive to show that they need the heroes to unite.

me think one single thing...
they are mixing Frank Millers batman return with the new frontier stuff.
in the new frontier for those who didn't know. the world had heroes already, but the government was against them. heck the world didn't like them including the army. which seems to be the case here. but when a cataclysmic event occurs and everyone including the heroes and the government have to work together to set this straight.

now in both frank millers batman return and new frontier... both has the same value, superman being at the top of the story. it fits the bill and i think both can easily be mixed together to make something god.

TFist, you know superman created robots of himself to take over when hes not there right ?
i think those uniforms are him trying to do the same here. with what happenned in the first movie. he probably thinks that one man can't do it all and thus created his robots to help him. may they be robots or not. and batman will show him that he doesn'T need robots. he needs to trust mankind and its heroes. supermans not alone in fighting you know. thats what batman will be showing superman me thinks.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:07 PM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
ha, you wish
Tell me about it. I've thought this franchise, after Man of Steel came out and after they started rolling out their roadmap, was in serious trouble, and I still think so...but I do wish they put something decent together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
im actually thinking that they are using supermans and lex the wrong way here...
thats gonna be just a small part of the movie me think, the next part will be something else. after all, both aquaman and wonder woman are in the movie as well. so me think they will have another invasion or something in the next movie. considering the third movie is justice league. it is evident that by the end of the movie, something will arrive to show that they need the heroes to unite.

me think one single thing...
they are mixing Frank Millers batman return with the new frontier stuff.
in the new frontier for those who didn't know. the world had heroes already, but the government was against them. heck the world didn't like them including the army. which seems to be the case here. but when a cataclysmic event occurs and everyone including the heroes and the government have to work together to set this straight.

now in both frank millers batman return and new frontier... both has the same value, superman being at the top of the story. it fits the bill and i think both can easily be mixed together to make something god.

TFist, you know superman created robots of himself to take over when hes not there right ?
i think those uniforms are him trying to do the same here. with what happenned in the first movie. he probably thinks that one man can't do it all and thus created his robots to help him. may they be robots or not. and batman will show him that he doesn'T need robots. he needs to trust mankind and its heroes. supermans not alone in fighting you know. thats what batman will be showing superman me thinks.
Yeah. Not sure how great an idea it is to cram all the other JL heroes into this second film as cameos. They know they're starting their cinematic universe late, and likely feel forced to catch up.

I'm not familiar with the New Frontier arc, but I'll look it up sometime. As for Superman creating robots of himself, or having assigned human followers to be his proxies, however you want to look at it, most likely won't happen in the movie.

That would make him, more or less, responsible for their actions. That's harder to overcome in film than in comics where there are several issues to explain.

I'm sticking to my guns on the possible plot until proven otherwise.

Old 05-17-2015, 01:35 PM   #12
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I smell a mix of Frank Millers stuff and Injustice. It looks like people are killing in the name of good and superman which supe looks obviously disappointed in about every scene. Notice the soldiers wearing really high tech stuff bowing before Superman. Maybe that's why Bats goes crazy and wants to stop superman.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

you guys forget the number one reason to form the justice league which is to me the problem in your arguments...

the fact that each heroes alone cannot save the world itself.
i think thats exactly what superman will try here. classic story. classic take on it.
i think poeple will be separated into two yes, much like the incarnation of the robots i think superman will have people to work with to try and save the world. but much like every organisation superman will lose control over that. and we all know how superman loves to have the control on things.

i think thats what will bring batman on the scene. someone will have to put superman back on track and show him that hes not alone in fighting for the world. after all thats exactly why the justice league formed.

and TFist...
DC do not intend to make a universe like marvel did. the first thing they did say recently about it all is that TV and movies will stay separate. and up to this point they have nothing else after justice league. so we're looking at a trilogy and noting else. so i doubt it to be a rushed thing. i think they simply had to cut a few thing because they have only 3 movies to do it all.

remember.. TV shows and movies stays separate. and when it comes to movies they dont have numerous in the works like marvel. they know they can never reach the point where marvel is without backing up by such a huge company like disney. they dont have to rush things at all, cause they already know they wont get to the finish line with marvel. so they are simply making a justice league movie which was asked by the crowds since forever. i think its agreat idea to make it this way... its different from marvel and its cool this way. also... who said they will be cameos ? alot can happen in a 2 hour movie. much more then one can thnk of.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #14
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Trailer #2

YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 03:23 PM   #15
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

2016 can't get here fast enough.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:42 AM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

actually. that new trailer makes me sad...
the first one showed promises, this one shows us two things...

they really are going full on with batman versus superman aka, batman already established gotham a good place to live without crime. and that means batmans at the end of its line. which also means by the trailer that we're looking at a justice league that will be uber dark. aka justice lords instead.

see how superman lets people play the god card. see how he himself is taking over.
seriously... by the trailer, its not good. i knew from the start that justice league wont be good if they start by the end. and this is exactly how they started it. seriously this second trailer only leaves me with a sad salty taste because of what nolan and miller transformed batman and superman into...
Old 07-12-2015, 01:53 PM   #17
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

The movie is obviously based off the Dark Knight Returns comic (the versus part). In my opinion, I like the direction they're going with it and is way better than the first trailer. Also, Ben Affleck doesn't look like he's going to let down.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:51 PM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

dont take me wrong, im quite sure the movie is gonna be awesome...
but i dont think a justice league movie is able to pull thru if you start by the ending career of both batman and superman !!!
i'm thinking they are too much about nolan here.

now i understand why they said this batman would fit in with the batman trilogy of nolan. because batman returns fits well with it. but lets be honest.... everyone who saw batman returns can already tell the justice league was gone by that time. i was waiting on justice league a lot more then batman v superman. but since this is the prequel to it. it would give us the basic outline of the justice league.

this trailer, disappoints when you consider it justice league beginning... which it was suppose to be.
i honestly dont think justice league will be that good with the direction they took.
again dont take me wrong... i can't wait to see this movie. but i doubt justice league to be good. way too dark, way too late, way too copied off nolan and frank millers if you ask me.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:22 PM   #19
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Reason Justice League will be made, and several other films: money to be made, and fans want it.

Trailers can also be deceiving. Look at the very dark and grim early trailers for IronMan 3. Then watch the movie. See the difference.

I have mixed feelings, and most of the negatives are reserved for Eisenberg as Luthor.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:37 PM   #20
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

I appreciate the continuity of Man of Steel in Dawn of Justice.

It makes sense with the direction they're going.

As for Eisenberg as Luthor.. I can accept it. Heath Ledger & Anne Hathaway had incredible performances IMO but when they were first casted as The Joker and Catwoman, the amount of hate they received was insane.

Heath did brokeback, so I get it. But Anne?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:04 PM   #21
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

I like this trailer better but I still don't like Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman the fact she hasn't said a line in the trailer still gives me no faith in her acting or lack there of. I also did not like Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor he comes off as comical without seeming comical if that makes sense. I just cant take him seriously at all.

Ben Affleck Batman is actually working for me and as far as just the trailers I already like him better than Bale cause I have yet to hear the throat cancer voice and hopefuly he doesn't do that as batman.

Glad they didn't just ignore the fact superman let all those people in the city die and that there were consequences.

The Suicide Squad trailer still has me more excited though given Margot Robbie will steal the movie as Harley Quinn and Jared Leto looks to be pulling off a Killing Joke Joker. I didn't like Will Smith however he said like 2 lines and it made me cringe each time it was like he was trying to hard to sound like a hero or villain idek.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:02 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i hate suicide squad... the trailer didn't help... it seems way too gimicky to me... i get the same feeling with legends of tomorrow. i think the TV series goes too far too fast now.

back onto this...
i really really hope the trailer doesn't do the movie justice... all puns intended.

i feel the same about eisenberg.
as for ben afleck...

at comic con 2014 in montreal... we had the surprise of being told that kevin smith will finally not be there, but jason mewes showed up still and got us the surprise of a life when he said hed stay for autographs too. so during the panel he made... on asked what he thought of batman afleck. and he answered something that openned up all of our eyes to the truth.

"batman is just a suit, anybody can play in that suit. its not like you will see ben aflecks face once the mask is on."
he then told us, lets talk about bruce wayne though... he said i think afleck will do a great bruce wayne, hes really into that kind of characters and he really portrays that well. so i think that he'll do a terrific job at it.

that alone pushed my doubts off the edges and after that i finally felt right about afleck doing the job. i think he will be terrific. mewes was right... once in the costume, its not gonna be afleck. so why bother with that ?

but i got my doubts about eisenberg too... i thought hed be great because of what i saw in now you see me... but after seeing this trailer im not convinced. i think hes trying to be different but cant be different.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:54 AM   #23
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
i hate suicide squad... the trailer didn't help... it seems way too gimicky to me... i get the same feeling with legends of tomorrow. i think the TV series goes too far too fast now.

back onto this...
i really really hope the trailer doesn't do the movie justice... all puns intended.

i feel the same about eisenberg.
as for ben afleck...

at comic con 2014 in montreal... we had the surprise of being told that kevin smith will finally not be there, but jason mewes showed up still and got us the surprise of a life when he said hed stay for autographs too. so during the panel he made... on asked what he thought of batman afleck. and he answered something that openned up all of our eyes to the truth.

"batman is just a suit, anybody can play in that suit. its not like you will see ben aflecks face once the mask is on."
he then told us, lets talk about bruce wayne though... he said i think afleck will do a great bruce wayne, hes really into that kind of characters and he really portrays that well. so i think that he'll do a terrific job at it.

that alone pushed my doubts off the edges and after that i finally felt right about afleck doing the job. i think he will be terrific. mewes was right... once in the costume, its not gonna be afleck. so why bother with that ?

but i got my doubts about eisenberg too... i thought hed be great because of what i saw in now you see me... but after seeing this trailer im not convinced. i think hes trying to be different but cant be different.

I think his major problem with playing Lex is he is trying too hard to make it something completely different as he said on a talk show that he wanted to create his own version of Luthor that no one else has ever seen before. With that being said I think that may be his downfall I think hes going to come off as meh in the role. Like I have seriously little interest in Lex Luthor after seeing him in the trailer.

I feel like Wonder Woman can win me over and Aquaman still looks like Prince Namur/John Travolta from Battlefield earth even though we haven't seen him in a trailer yet just that poster.

Ben Affleck was the biggest surprise and I guess it should not have been a surprise being him and Kevin Smith are best friends and Ben is a big comic book fan himself. I just personally haven't like many of his performances throughout his entire career and Daredevil was an embarrassment of a movie especially now compared to the tv series for me to have had any faith in him for this role.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

embarassing... man, seriously... just no.
the reason dare devil failed is not ben afleck... its the studios continously ripping off the director. which did a directors cut adding back all the actual math Murdock scènes.and i can tell you... those 30 minutes... they completely change the movie from action flick, to detective work.
Old 07-19-2015, 09:42 AM   #25
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone was the reason Daredevil sucked....he wasn't good as Matt Murdock and luckily Charlie Cox has helped erase that movie from my memory banks with his amazing portrayal on the Daredevil Netflix series.