SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ SFO - BREAKING NEWS - 04/01/2017 ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 32 07-10-2017 01:18 PM
[ 2017 - THE DREAM CONTINUES - SFO 2.0 ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 45 04-15-2017 09:13 PM
[ SFO 2017 WINDOWS10 VERSION ] TMyApp New Features 2 04-09-2017 09:41 PM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 06:29 PM

Old 04-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default SFO Cinema 2017

Got a great eye for everything SFO? Like to record your matches, only to not have an audience to awe in your glory? Well, SFO Cinema is NOW! .. .. Again!

Thats right, anyone in our community can come here to post any and all of their SFO related videos.
Be it cheesy montages or just raw game footage, its all welcomed here. If you dont know anything about recording or where to find a program to record SFO, here is one for you.

Open Broadcaster Software < click to download

OBS is one of the best, free, recording and broadcasting software out there, I use it all the time.

Now download OBS or use your previous recording software, get in the servers and FILM for our delight!

-- ************************--
SFO Cinema 2017 NOW!

-- ************************ --

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:25 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice
Default Re: SFO Cinema 2017

Open Broadcaster Software Basic Tutorial for Local Recording (Does not include Streaming tutorial)

The staff has settled on the following settings as a good baseline for capturing SFO videos.

Below, I will outline how to set up your OBS to start recording some matches today! If other members would like to provide an OBS streaming tutorial post, or video, that would be good.

We're also open to recording and editing tutorials in other programs that aren't OBS. (CamStudio, Camtasia, Loilo, etc).

PM us your tutorial and we'll see if it's a good fit!

OBS Software Requirements:

OBS

Software Settings:

(Use these exact settings, or as near to them/as high as your machine will allow.)

Crack open your settings.

GENERAL:

STREAM:

OUTPUT:

AUDIO:

VIDEO:

HOTKEYS:

ADVANCED:

OTHER SETUP INFORMATION:

Once you leave your Settings menu, right-click on the Scenes pane, click Add (Name your scene).

Right-click on the Sources pane, Add > Window Capture (Don't use Game Capture for SFO. It won't work. Use it for other games, though.)

Window: Choose the window you want to capture (SFO in this case).

Window Match Priority: I stick with Window Class, but don't know what block, John and Murder use.

Be sure to uncheck "Capture Cursor". You don't need or want that.

Right-click, Transform, Fit to Screen.

You're ready to Start Recording.

Make sure you have only one audio device listed, and that it is actually picking up your audio (that you don't have your device disabled). You should see green, and it should look like this (well, not exactly like that since that's the Man of Steel soundtrack on full blast).

When you hit record, just minimize OBS and play SFO. Maximize OBS when you're done and stop the recording.

The completed MP4s will be in your output folder (check your settings if you don't remember where OBS is set to output to).

From there, you can open up your MP4s in your preferred video editing program, or upload the raw footage to YouTube (or your preferred video hosting site).

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:56 PM   #3
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: SFO Cinema 2017

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 99
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quick little intro that I made a few weeks back.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:40 PM   #5
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedesktops View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWvO3DK_b_s
That's actually pretty awesome man.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:06 PM   #6
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. Once I get myself situated with life, I'm gonna be posting more videos in the SFO Cinema scene.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:09 PM   #7
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:

That was good.

System, how come you didn't participate in that custom intro 100 years ago? I believe is was Mercedes who set it up. Your video would've been a good entry.

I found both my custom intros on youtube. Apparently it was 6 years ago. Where did time go? lol

SFO Custom Intro VOTM #10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVad41aUDM

SFO Custom Intro VOTM Entry 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gfdakrnTNI

I'll be working on a video this weekend. Gotta knock all the rust off.

Last edited by blockattack; 04-19-2017 at 05:20 PM.
Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #8
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

That was good.

System, how come you didn't participate in that custom intro 100 years ago? I believe is was Mercedes who set it up. Your video would've been a good entry.

I found both my custom intros on youtube. Apparently it was 6 years ago. Where did time go? lol

SFO Custom Intro VOTM #10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVad41aUDM

SFO Custom Intro VOTM Entry 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gfdakrnTNI

I'll be working on a video this weekend. Gotta knock all the rust off.

Thanks,

I'm not sure, but I did participate a few SFO Cinema based challenges held back in the day.

To bad I can't pull them up because they used to be hosted on the old Vidiac site but they shut down..
Old 04-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #9
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1257
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:

This is pretty bad ass.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:41 PM   #10
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

Here's a unedited fight of Murder-Ink and I pairing our Ironmans...

Old 04-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #11
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

All the Vidiac vids from back in the day are gone, and most of the good fights I have on YouTube lost their audio. Lol...

I have two parts of the All Out War trilogy, the first and the third.

Classic.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 04-20-2017 at 07:07 PM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:54 AM   #12
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Just a little something here...

Last edited by eviltomas; 04-24-2017 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:00 AM   #13
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 411
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Just a little something here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyM0YdmsY8
That video is awesome. You got to get some of our matches recorded.

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:26 AM   #14
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 411
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Relive some of my greatest matches from 2017, you'll see some dominating performances, along with some sad losses, but it's all in fun In the end, I hope those who remember SpareNo1 the clan, I still do it for you guys! #SpareNo1!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFxWFaNGtkA

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 04-24-2017 at 08:50 AM.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:18 PM   #15
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Lmaoo i was so trash back then

Old 04-24-2017, 08:39 PM   #16
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 73
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

Murder-Ink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:49 PM   #17
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jywrt3AAYI

Lmaoo i was so trash back then
Lol, I was trashing Tsu in that vid.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:20 PM   #18
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

I'm currently working on a new SFO video called "SFO Armageddon". It's just hard to get footage. Maybe I'm just getting on at the wrong time.

In the mean time, here's two TMC style videos I did way back. It features Bison with a lot of street slang. I never did get around to part 3 though.

Bisons Revenge
https://vimeo.com/4840279

Bisons Revenge Part 2
https://vimeo.com/5136201

Next up is this Iron Man video. Idk who gave me this song but it fit perfectly.
https://vimeo.com/12885943

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:02 PM   #19
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
I'm currently working on a new SFO video called "SFO Armageddon". It's just hard to get footage. Maybe I'm just getting on at the wrong time.

In the mean time, here's two TMC style videos I did way back. It features Bison with a lot of street slang. I never did get around to part 3 though.

Bisons Revenge
https://vimeo.com/4840279

Bisons Revenge Part 2
https://vimeo.com/5136201

Next up is this Iron Man video. Idk who gave me this song but it fit perfectly.
https://vimeo.com/12885943
Yeah, there was alot of people on yesterday lol.

SB: Me and divinedestiny bison matches.. dont know what was going on with my bison color but i fixed it by restarting my sfo and taking off reduce color mode on properties. --v

Me and my boy -KodakBlack- Matches -- v

Last edited by eviltomas; 04-28-2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:54 PM   #20
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

It's amazing to see how video editing, music, and everything has changed since the SFO Cinema was introduced in 2006.

Here's hoping I can contribute to that in the near future.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:57 PM   #21
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofStreetfighter101 View Post
It's amazing to see how video editing, music, and everything has changed since the SFO Cinema was introduced in 2006.

Here's hoping I can contribute to that in the near future.
Yeah man get to it

Bump: eviltomas66 vs blockattack Matches (Full) Uncut

Last edited by eviltomas; 04-30-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #22
SBYRD5
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8d_rJ5nEwg

memories.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:15 PM   #23
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBYRD5 View Post
Lol I forgot that you use to play with my brother

Old 05-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #24
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBYRD5 View Post
Can't believe it's been 11 years since that video...
Old 05-03-2017, 07:29 PM   #25
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Lmaoo the way me and my partner was getting owned by Optic and King at the end of the video it's crazy

Bump: This Video Will Always Be Funny To Me lmaooo