SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SUGGESTION] 2017 Hall of Fame & 2017 Street Fighter Online Awards LegendaryLucci General Comments & Strategies 6 05-20-2017 06:06 AM
The State of Hip-Hop `The-Game` General 9 04-21-2009 08:49 PM
Home state Z-z General 29 06-23-2006 01:00 PM

Old 09-24-2017, 03:37 PM   #1
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default State of Worldy Affairs in 2017

Don't know if ya'll have been keeping up with the news or w/e, but it's very real in the world right now: Racial tensions at an all time high (or atleast the media makes it seem that way) in the U.S, record holding Hurricanes causing damage everywhere, North Korea is on 1000% trying to beef everyone around them, not to Mention the Depression going on in Venezuela that was worse than the Great Depression we had in the 1920s-30s, and more.

Who knows how long things are gonna hold up? What are you opinions on anything? This is just to provoke some convo on this site, speak your mind. Feel free to bring up a new topic different from the list of stuff I already have up.

I'll start with one, I think the U.S has long been pushing aside the racial agenda to the back, acting like everything is okay, but with the latest President everything that has been bubbling up for years is coming to the forefront. Is it gonna start some sort of Civil War? I doubt it's THAT bad, but I almost can't see some more violence happening else where or it gets to the point Trump himself makes some openly derogatory comment.

Thoughts?

P.S - I know topics like these can start making people war with each other, please don't or i'll have close this lol.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote