The RAGE bug Josh26 Bugs and Problems report 11 04-26-2009 12:07 PM
Rage fullmetalhero91 Bugs and Problems report 2 01-01-2006 07:44 PM

Old 10-17-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
Micro_SMG

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook
Default Gamer Rage

Do you guys rage out while playing a video game (NO SFO)?

I can honestly tell you guys that I keep a cool head but if I repeatedly get wrecked, owned, sniped, lag killed, or perfected, I'm cursing out everything in site. Don't worry though, the controller never gets thrown and I don't physically punch random objects.

I feel the more competitive the person, the more likely they are to start raging. It's normal to an extent.

On the other hand, you have the toxic online gamers that immediately start to rage out on the littlest things. I find that to be quite entertaining.

Last edited by Micro_SMG; 10-17-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #2
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gamer Rage

that explains a lot for alot of people

i played videogames since i was a kid and didnt have much money to play other games so i learned to get my butt whipped over and over and over to the point get'n mad and upset is already drilled outta me

now im at the point where i understand its my fault if i lose
if i keep lose'n to spam, i learn how to block and get thru it.
if i lose to rds, i learn to wait for the moment to stop them
if i lose from lag, i compensate, or use game boosters/ pc cleaners/ and-or fiber optic internet as well
if i lose to cheating via uppercut glitch or some other means, i simply dont play the person doing it on purpose, or i set up a match where the cheat wont have much sway in the match

i honestly never thought that others raged because they cant get past a method utilized... i figured they was just poor sports by say'n anything they can to discredit the winner
cuz i aaaaaaaaaalways hear someone scream .. spam/rd noob/cheap/ ect.. but i figured it was just cuz they mad they lose'n

so to answer the question .. i dont rage out at the game ..... but i might counter people who rage out

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:48 PM   #3
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usurp View Post
that explains a lot for alot of people

i played videogames since i was a kid and didnt have much money to play other games so i learned to get my butt whipped over and over and over to the point get'n mad and upset is already drilled outta me

now im at the point where i understand its my fault if i lose
if i keep lose'n to spam, i learn how to block and get thru it.
if i lose to rds, i learn to wait for the moment to stop them
if i lose from lag, i compensate, or use game boosters/ pc cleaners/ and-or fiber optic internet as well
if i lose to cheating via uppercut glitch or some other means, i simply dont play the person doing it on purpose, or i set up a match where the cheat wont have much sway in the match

i honestly never thought that others raged because they cant get past a method utilized... i figured they was just poor sports by say'n anything they can to discredit the winner
cuz i aaaaaaaaaalways hear someone scream .. spam/rd noob/cheap/ ect.. but i figured it was just cuz they mad they lose'n

so to answer the question .. i dont rage out at the game ..... but i might counter people who rage out

I meant in general. You literally turned my question into an SFO thing. I guess I'll update my question to include no SFO.

You've never played a 1st person shooter and got sniped, spawn camped, lag killed, friendly fire killed, or random grenade killed?

You've never played a team based video game where your team was complete trash despite your best efforts to help them out?

You've never played a single player game where at a certain point on the level, you died like 40 times?

How did this make you feel? No rage? Nothing? Cause I'd be livid yet determined.

Old 10-17-2017, 06:34 PM   #4
(-ReckonCrew-)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(-ReckonCrew-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Raging?? 🤔🤔🤔

Now let's talk about Destiny 2 and how you get shot while you are behind a wall or allowing Warlocks to feel far more superior than any other sub class/guardian lol or how about my beloved Hunter having a disgusting Arc Strider that's horrible lmfaoo Nothing gets me off more than Destiny and how they are moving with the games content.
(-ReckonCrew-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:44 PM   #5
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

When I played a lot.. yep. Mostly for team play games, nubs can’t do what’s beneficial towards the team.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:04 AM   #6
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I used to when I was younger, but grew out of it
Old 10-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #7
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2926
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-ReckonCrew-) View Post
Raging?? 🤔🤔🤔

Now let's talk about Destiny 2 and how you get shot while you are behind a wall or allowing Warlocks to feel far more superior than any other sub class/guardian lol or how about my beloved Hunter having a disgusting Arc Strider that's horrible lmfaoo Nothing gets me off more than Destiny and how they are moving with the games content.
... Maybe i should train you to be a Nightstalker

with Arcstrider, im spending more time river dancing towards you than i am river dancing on you

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #8
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1142
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

I've never raged, I remain cool, calm, and level headed at all times and never break character

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:35 PM   #9
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Gamer Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
I've never raged, I remain cool, calm, and level headed at all times and never break character

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:04 PM   #10
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Yesssss but I think it's pretty normal if you're a competitive person.

I'm not sure why but I gravitate towards broken games with large skillgap ie. SFO, H1Z1, COD, FIFA. In any of these games if you're not on your toes you're going to get **** on so yes, I rage. A LOT.

I generally rage at the game and not my opponent unless they're being cheap, I usually rage at the game and end up rage quitting after a while. Tbh I think playing these games helps me not be a potato because when i'm playing a easy game like Destiny or any MMO i'm online for 6 hours at a time.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:53 AM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I don't rage. I make your gaming experience miserable.

This depends, of course, on how you play, behave, or treat others as a gamer.

If we're playing a 4 v 4 match and you're using cheat engine or modding and I'm playing against you, I'm going to wash you down with creative insults that point out how pathetic you are for needing a crutch. Sometimes I'll just start laughing at you and not stop until the match is over. Best part is most cheats lack imagination, change their name to something obvious, and I just point it out and laugh at them in the new match, too.

If you spawn kill, I'm going in on you for that, too.

If you spawn kill and you're on my team, I'll just tell you to stop, and that we don't need it.

If you're on my team and you're modding or using cheat engine, I'm going to have a blast not helping you achieve the objective, and I'll encourage the other team members to do the same. That's probably my favorite way to deal with a cheater who's on my team--don't help them. 9 times out of 10, they'll leave the match before it's over.

Cheaters, by and large, cheat because they cannot lose. They have to win. Sometimes it's because they suck, too, but mostly it's because they need some kind of edge be it lag, macros, cheat engines or modding.

I hate how some gaming companies can't take a clear stance on gaming mice with built in macros, but I've learned to stop even mentioning it and accept that some players will always edge me out with the milliseconds worth of edge their gear gives them over me.

When I'm losing just because I plain suck, am having an off day, or haven't played in months, I don't rage, I just get tired and depressed. I was good once, you try-hards. I swear.

Excessively teabag me for no reason and the next time I see you and we're on the same team, I'll throw the match/not help you. Best hope you're a beast and can carry your team.

Overall, cheating, modding, and playing dirty (spawn killing/camping) are the only things that piss me off, but I don't really rage.

When I'm having a really bad match and not helping the team, friends will rage-quit. I find them offline/online later and laugh at them for leaving, too.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:40 AM   #12
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like

@(-ReckonCrew-)
I've never played Destiny but being shot while you're behind a wall is ridiculous. @SolidSnake76 seems to be pro at the game though. His videos kinda makes me want to buy the game.

@Shiny~Latios
The sarcasm is strong with this man. lol

@donkios
COD is instant rage for competive gamers. FIFA on the other hand... that's new to me but something tells me controllers are flying out the window.

@TitaniumFist
I'm glad you make it your point of duty to make the other online gamers miserable when they start playing cheap lol. As for teabagging, If the person is on the opposing team and I get teabagged more than 3 times, I'm making it my sole mission to kill that one person every chance I get. I've done this before and got a message at the end. My reply back to the sender was... "That is an impressive mixture of curse words, I ain't even mad".

Last edited by Micro_SMG; 10-27-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:19 AM   #13
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

Uh cuphead. Game is cancer, my climb to masters in league pissed me off quite a bit to but not any like super serious rage

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
HotTopic is offline   Reply With Quote