SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Game vindicator - For windows vista
TMyApp SHOULD re-create the game vindicator to support the Vista system. 21 80.77%
TMyApp SHOULD NOT re-create the game vindicator to support the Vista system. 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Game Vindicator Blake1092 Members Help Center 3 02-10-2009 10:47 PM
Game Vindicator EXE. Rightous~Epiphany Bugs and Problems report 0 07-21-2008 04:56 PM
Game Vindicator and NSA 1-hitta General Comments & Strategies 24 04-01-2007 03:25 PM
[ Game Vindicator ] TMyApp New Features 93 02-16-2007 10:50 AM

Old 04-05-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game vindicator

Yea, I know.. the staff probably already knows about this.. but I thought it would get them to take action if a big ammount members voted for the Game Vindicator to support Vista.

About a month ago I got banned.. and got unbanned recently. Now that I'm unbanned, I'm put on ''house arrest'' on SFO, meaning I can't play without using GV. Luckily.. my other computer just stopped working, and I was forced to by this laptop, (with windows vista), and as you might of guessed.. I can't play SFO now.

I made this poll so people can support me by maybe enforcing the GV to work for Windows Vista a little faster? It wouldn't only help me, but it will help people with the Vista system. This now keeps us from joining tournaments that requires the Vindicator.

Before you vote.. just remember.. if you HAD the Vista system, would you want the game vindicator to support this? I bet you would.. and besides.. if you DID vote yes, you really have nothing to lose. You'd just be helping the Vista users. Thank you.

*Sorry about my grammar.. I'm just too tired to concentrate on it right now. =/

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
KingofStreetfighter101
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 33
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

GV will support Vista... either through a microsoft service pack ... OR TMyApp allowing it to ...

Give it time.. and Enjoy your arrest ... You deserve it
KingofStreetfighter101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough

w/e works man somethings help this might idk

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
trunks_1242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 05:03 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

What the skidoo? I was going to say welcome back but I don't even know if you are back. o_0

Well for the record, I'd like GV to support Vista, but it's almost a sure thing that in the future it will. I have a pc that has both an XP and Vista. I run XP though. For the short time I ran Vista, I wished I could play with GV but since I have the option of turning it off, I just did that and played without it.

It's basically just a matter of time. We have to be patient tis' all. Another problem is most people are still running XP anywho, we all know how long people ran Windows 95 & 98.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:29 AM   #5
LegacyofKain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LegacyofKain is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't see why Vista would interfere wth GV but i suppose it could do (though how is beyond me since it doesn't increase your speed or anything)

Vista is still a new OS and so all the problems havn't be sorted,added on top most the world isn't exactly readysince most laptops etc don't come with about 40GB to spare

What i'm getting at is company's like GV won't update it for awhile because it's not a massive problem...-yet

And due to Vista's size compared to previous OS's it may require a new type of GV to be made specifically for Vista systems.

With all that said this thread is pointless-Tmyapp doesn't make the GV and so can't change a damn thing.Secondely why make it a vote? as i said he can#t change anything.

The best bet is to get in contact with the makers of GV.

LegacyofKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 AM   #6
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice

MeteorRyu5: only 3 votes so far ?? ... i don't like where this is heading

... but, i'll be nice (for once ?? ) ... your account is no longer required to use GV

KingofStreetfighter101: vista service pack ?? i like the way you think
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:10 AM   #7
(-ReY619RvD-)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(-ReY619RvD-) is an unknown quantity at this point

just play mame in the meantime.
(-ReY619RvD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #8
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TMyApp @ April 06 2007,08:52)]MeteorRyu5: only 3 votes so far ?? ... i don't like where this is heading

... but, i'll be nice (for once ?? ) ... your account is no longer required to use GV

KingofStreetfighter101: vista service pack ?? i like the way you think
Well, what do you expect? 1000 votes in just one night?
And thank you for removing my restrictions, I can finally play freely without attempting to bypass the restrictions.

Looking forward to seeing you on SFO again... o_O

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #9
HK2401

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
HK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit HK2401's YouTube

you can run Gv on vista but sfo does no t find it you look undertask manager Gv is running but sfo dont detect it and the icon in the task bar is not there. Most vista users Eg. me cannot release their full potentual i even looked on GV's website to contact em to make 1 but i had no reply yet. I really need a vista conpatilbe GV
HK2401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
Ruy2266
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Ruy2266 is an unknown quantity at this point

use firefox there is a addon that bypasses stuff like this. (not being to use gv?
Old 04-14-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
HK2401

Post Thanks / Like
HK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit HK2401's YouTube

O rite but to be honest i dont use fire fox neither do i really wana use it .......
Old 04-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #12
1-hitta
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

-__- I am on vista and my game vindicator works..
I was on my friends vista and it works.. I don't understand the problem here..
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #13
Ruy2266
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Ruy2266 is an unknown quantity at this point

well if it works for shady and his friends then i guess its not a problem with vista?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #14
HK2401

Post Thanks / Like
Visit HK2401's YouTube

However there are many editions with vista, ultimate, basics, home preimum so therem ight be a problem with other edditons so people like me still need a GV for vista
Old 04-22-2007, 09:35 AM   #15
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Vista = No Vindi actually thats what I want lol but mehhh it works fine

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #16
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

If you want GV that bad... Just hash up a XP disk and put XP back on it.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:07 AM   #17
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ April 22 2007,05:03)]If you want GV that bad... Just hash up a XP disk and put XP back on it.
NO why would you tell someone something like this.

1: It could be a FAMILY PC (like me) and I just can't change poop when ever I want to.

2: It WILL work guys =/ depending how you use it gV works for vista -.-
Old 04-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #18
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((Shady_vip)^ @ April 22 2007,11:07)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ April 22 2007,05:03)]If you want GV that bad... Just hash up a XP disk and put XP back on it.
NO why would you tell someone something like this.

1: It could be a FAMILY PC (like me) and I just can't change poop when ever I want to.

2: It WILL work guys =/ depending how you use it gV works for vista -.-
Ok.. you have been on my nerves the last couple of days (and I'm tired of it )... Like I said if he wants GV that bad (RIGHT NOW) he can go back to XP.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #19
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

Look, I did nothing to you don't try to get at me that's going to turn to more spam and flame. What I am saying is maybe his parents bought the PC (like mine did) and he just can't switch back to XP JUST to play a SFO game. Don't do me system.. don't do me im not the one....
Old 04-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #20
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

all i have to say is about windows vista is that that operating system you must check if your computer can handle that system because my computer kept on freezing and all that because of its ram and its video card so i had to put back xp because of the freezing and etc. if you think of upgrading to vista think twice people i think vista it basicly for working people i think i had it and it sucks and if you dont have a good video dont thing that all the effects of windows vista will appear ( I Don't think so...) .......any ways vindicator should still run for those vista users

Old 04-22-2007, 11:35 AM   #21
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

4life_killah no offense but please type correctly.. I thought you were saying "refreshing/freshing" at first then realized you meant "freezing" not "fresing" please..
Old 04-22-2007, 11:44 AM   #22
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Look, I did nothing to you don't try to get at me that's going to turn to more spam and flame. What I am saying is maybe his parents bought the PC (like mine did) and he just can't switch back to XP JUST to play a SFO game. Don't do me system.. don't do me im not the one....
First of all... No one is not trying to do you.. (I'm not in the current mood as well) (Obviously, which I'm not scared to hear what you have to say.).. You don't know where his friend or other family member has a XP disk.. He can always try to a local computer shop... But like Tmyapp and I have already said, there is no point of posting GV for Vista if the kid already knows it don't support Vista yet. When TMyApp is ready to make GV compatible, he will inform everyone when the GV Update is available, but for now we know for a fact it's not available..

Old 04-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #23
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

I am talking about people in general. They just can't switch to XP or something else JUST to play SFO. Some users don't OWN Cpu's they go to a friends or libarary. Some people own cpu's but it's not their's its there parents
Old 04-22-2007, 11:48 AM   #24
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]But like Tmyapp and I have already said, there is no point of posting GV for Vista if the kid already knows it don't support Vista yet. When TMyApp is ready to make GV compatible, he will inform everyone when the GV Update is available, but for now we know for a fact it's not available..
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I am talking about people in general. They just can't switch to XP or something else JUST to play SFO. Some users don't OWN Cpu's they go to a friends or libarary. Some people own cpu's but it's not their's its there parents
In some library I'm sure there is a no-downloading policy... So what's the point of downloading... Also I know some people have download restrictions on their computers... So what can you do about that?

Old 04-22-2007, 11:49 AM   #25
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like

Alright then, let's stop the bickering.