SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New style - spiderman and rhino NeverDUN Banners, Avatars and Images 11 12-03-2006 04:45 PM
New power rangers GokuS2 General 3 11-26-2006 05:03 PM
Power within..... LegacyofKain New Features 8 06-25-2006 07:31 PM
Power with in avatar~killer General 17 06-07-2006 10:46 AM

Old 05-20-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
PENZEL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rhino power

Critize properly instead of pointing out what sucks.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Render's kind of bad... And the top center to right is kind of messy. Is that a toaster on the bottom left? 0_o
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:32 AM   #3
1-hitta
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

For you to make this, it has potential I like it! work on it a bit more it has NICE NICE potential! But are those d/l brushes? >.<
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:35 PM   #4
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((Shady_vip)^ @ May 20 2007,06:32)]For you to make this, it has potential I like it! work on it a bit more it has NICE NICE potential! But are those d/l brushes? >.<
Hell nah dude O_o.

I used default
Old 05-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I repeat: Is that a freaking toaster?
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #6
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SPIRIT-WOLF @ May 20 2007,12:45)]I repeat: Is that a freaking toaster?
It's a car wolfy...IT'S A CAR GAWD
Old 05-20-2007, 03:57 PM   #7
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SPIRIT-WOLF @ May 20 2007,16:45)]I repeat: Is that a freaking toaster?
lmao....
hmm it has a clean look to it...
but maybe a better color for teh bg..
cause its like camorhino dubya tee eff..O_O??
Old 05-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #8
~DL~3622BOYZ
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
~DL~3622BOYZ is an unknown quantity at this point

looks awesome
8/10
good job
i realy like the color

~DL~3622BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:30 PM   #9
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Try to use more then 1 color, it makes the sig more "living".

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:41 PM   #10
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Nice man I like it...

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:09 PM   #11
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evryoung8998 @ May 21 2007,09:30)]Try to use more then 1 color, it makes the sig more "living".
Well I wanted to do that but you see, his rhino suit's all gray and well If i added a color it wouldn't of looked right and even If i made the background somewhat his color..I don't know...rly.

I like the color I used because IMO...it has SOMEWHAT a comic feeling y'know?

But that's just me, I'm learning Gfx each day and you guys have more exp. than me so.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:34 PM   #12
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

It's really good though =X.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #13
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

You say that cuz you don't love me. Admit it. Admit the fact that you have someone else.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #14
Ruy2266
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Ruy2266 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol. niice
Old 05-21-2007, 04:38 PM   #15
-Ski-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
-Ski- is an unknown quantity at this point

kinda messy .. very monotone...very little light direction*or no light source at all.... though there are some darker areas...
poor use of negative space
( aka the area and colors that are the exact opposite or thats different than the main color of the piece)

the top part looks like theres a bg behind the bg * ( the black white and grey area )

blending is nice

what is that thing in the bottom left corner?

very confusing on the right side cant really tell what it is or whats going on over there ... cluttered...

Old 05-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #16
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (-Ski- @ May 21 2007,13:38)]kinda messy .. very monotone...very little light direction*or no light source at all.... though there are some darker areas...
poor use of negative space
( aka the area and colors that are the exact opposite or thats different than the main color of the piece)

the top part looks like theres a bg behind the bg * ( the black white and grey area )

blending is nice

what is that thing in the bottom left corner?

very confusing on the right side cant really tell what it is or whats going on over there ... cluttered...
It was suppose to be monotone.

The left thing is a car smashed.