Choose your destiny CiaraSpareNo1 General 10 06-21-2013 04:54 AM

Old 03-29-2017, 11:13 AM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Destiny 2

i'm so glad im a hunter lol, my vanguard is funny as ****

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 04-01-2017 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Remove the S from YouTube links to auto-embed on this forum.
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:33 PM   #2
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY
Default Re: Destiny 2

Titans were always better.

Defenders are staples in every raid. Strikers and Sunbreakers dominate crucible.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:11 PM   #3
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

All about the warlocks.
blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:02 PM   #4
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

You guys actually liked that grindfest of a game?
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:04 PM   #5
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

Yes.
blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:16 PM   #6
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

The game is doo-doo.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #7
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:19 PM   #8
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedesktops View Post
That was just Year 1.

They toned down on the grinding in later updates.

#Warlockbestclass
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:36 PM   #9
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Funny trailer.
Ass of a game... Awful

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:39 PM   #10
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Quote:
That was just Year 1.

They toned down on the grinding in later updates.

#Warlockbestclass
Even though I dont play it anymore but Warframe is alot better. Hell I might be coming off on a low to even say Defiance is better than Destiny as well..
Old 03-30-2017, 03:46 PM   #11
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough

Ass of a game, Kinda like what blockattack and someone else said.. I forgot who it was? even though i just read it 2 mins ago before scrolling down to type this.. Once again not a fan of the non-fictional futuristic type this S***.. But looks cool and so do the graphics..as for console i F*** with COD: infinite warfare and a few FPS games on the PC.. AVA and CSGO oh and a lil bit of SFO, lmao
Old 03-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #12
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSaul View Post
Ass of a game, Kinda like what blockattack and someone else said.. I forgot who it was? even though i just read it 2 mins ago before scrolling down to type this.. Once again not a fan of the non-fictional futuristic type this S***.. But looks cool and so do the graphics..as for console i F*** with COD: infinite warfare and a few FPS games on the PC.. AVA and CSGO oh and a lil bit of SFO, lmao
Out of all the FPS titles available, you actually like the last CoD that came out?
Old 03-30-2017, 11:30 PM   #13
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwing View Post
Quote:
Out of all the FPS titles available, you actually like the last CoD that came out?
Zombies in Spaceland is worth the cost of the game.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:40 AM   #14
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller123 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Ty VIP, Fun fact: I actually went with the Legacy edition of COD: Infinite warfare ****ing $80; However it did come with the COD: Modern warfare Re-mastered version, Highly recommend that .. 2007 game with 2017 graphics..
Old 03-31-2017, 06:51 AM   #15
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Destiny is the only game that kept me into the online world so far, others had their luster fade on me fast

even battlefield 1....

Old 03-31-2017, 07:55 AM   #16
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Destiny is the only game that kept me into the online world so far, others had their luster fade on me fast

even battlefield 1....
Did you try Titanfall 2? That game is great...
Old 03-31-2017, 10:35 AM   #17
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:

even battlefield 1....
What's the tactical aspect like?

Old 03-31-2017, 12:27 PM   #18
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

even battlefield 1....
There's no tactical aspect in the game.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller123 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Ty VIP, Fun fact: I actually went with the Legacy edition of COD: Infinite warfare ****ing $80; However it did come with the COD: Modern warfare Re-mastered version, Highly recommend that .. 2007 game with 2017 graphics..
CoD: MWR is literally a money grab and the game kinda age badly ... even though they kept everything the same from the original game sans the inclusion of cosmetics. It still isn't as fun as it used to be years ago.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:01 PM   #19
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

even battlefield 1....
I forgot you come from the likes of Socom, so never mind on Titanfall...

Hell, maybe World of Tanks is for you? I never played but it looks tactical.

Last edited by system4; 03-31-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM   #20
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

even battlefield 1....
I forgot you come from the likes of Socom, so never mind on Titanfall...

Hell, maybe World of Tanks is for you? I never played but it looks tactical.
I miss socom....

At least on destiny, I can have some fun in a FPS without constantly being reminded in vicious ways how badly I suck.... yes, I stay the hell out of crucible....

Old 04-01-2017, 12:47 AM   #21
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
At least on destiny, I can have some fun in a FPS without constantly being reminded in vicious ways how badly I suck.... yes, I stay the hell out of crucible....
Even though you can get drops from crucible matches no matter how much you suck.

Also, give Overwatch a shot. Although, you might need friends because team coordination is very important in that game
Old 04-01-2017, 09:23 AM   #22
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

YouTube links fixed. Second trailer added.

And look what the Warframe reddit did to their site for today. Lmfao.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/

Quote:
If you want realistic, check out the Splinter Cell series. Last one was Blacklist. Solid game. Not as tough as older titles in the series, but still highly enjoyable.

Spies vs Mercs is a good challenge. If you get it for PC, I can own you via Steam, but you gotta deal with a smaller community and cheat engine users.

If you get it for console, you get a bigger community and no cheaters. And I can't kick your ass.

Quote:

even battlefield 1....
You never tried Warframe? Similar to Destiny, but different. It's on consoles and PC, so you can play from PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
Quote:

Even though you can get drops from crucible matches no matter how much you suck.

Also, give Overwatch a shot. Although, you might need friends because team coordination is very important in that game
Warframe lets you be a badass without worrying about how bad you suck, too. It's all about your mods, really. Gear as well, but mods are king. Warframe and Destiny have been compared to each other for years, and for good reason.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:41 PM   #23
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Old 04-11-2017, 04:42 PM   #24
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

On a side note, I still gotta run through kings fall and now that I'm light 372, I'm ready for wrath of the machines

So who wanna join?

Old 04-12-2017, 07:19 AM   #25
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Everyone's doing the 390 raids now.
Keep working on that LL. Engrams decrypt up to 385. Heroic Strikes, Nightfalls, Raids and PvP drops go up to 400.

I suggest you bite the bullet and get good at PvP. By that point, all those activities take more or less the same amount of time and I find PvP matches to be constantly the fastest. You can still get good drops in it even if you play like trash.