SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CW Flash 2014 SSJKarma General 38 05-05-2015 04:57 PM
[ SFO - Bug Squash 2014 ] TMyApp Bugs and Problems report 39 12-29-2014 12:16 PM
New Art Display 2014 -Kenshi- Banners, Avatars and Images 12 07-18-2014 11:46 PM
Jan-Feb 2014 DwAyN3 Banners, Avatars and Images 0 03-02-2014 12:52 PM

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 09:57 PM   #226
killerdude10
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook
Default Re: World Cup 2014

That same coach won them the 2002 WC. There is no talent in the current Brazilian team except for Oscar,Neymar,Silva.

Hulk is overrated as hell.
Luiz is beyond crap. Idk why the hell PSG paid 50mil for him. He isn't even worth 5m.
Fred and Jo don't even deserve to wear the Brazilian jersey.
Dani Alves and Marcelo aren't in form right now so that is understandable.
and last but not least Maicon. He is so crap that I don't even have the words to describe him.

Scolari should have chosen an experienced player like Kaka to motivate these guys and I still can't get over the fact that Coutinho, Lucas Moura and Pato were not selected while Scolari picked Jo and Fred.

Old 07-13-2014, 12:08 AM   #227
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
That same coach won them the 2002 WC. There is no talent in the current Brazilian team except for Oscar,Neymar,Silva.

Hulk is overrated as hell.
Luiz is beyond crap. Idk why the hell PSG paid 50mil for him. He isn't even worth 5m.
Fred and Jo don't even deserve to wear the Brazilian jersey.
Dani Alves and Marcelo aren't in form right now so that is understandable.
and last but not least Maicon. He is so crap that I don't even have the words to describe him.

Scolari should have chosen an experienced player like Kaka to motivate these guys and I still can't get over the fact that Coutinho, Lucas Moura and Pato were not selected while Scolari picked Jo and Fred.
Scolari picking Fred and Jo were very stupid decisions. These two are absolutely garbage, especially Fred. He should be fired just for this. Good job releasing Fred is garbage after being destroyed 7 - 1 you stubborn old fool.

I also agree that Oscar, Neymar, Silva were the only real talent this Brazilian team had, sad to watch. I could tell disaster was coming when they drew Mexico 0 - 0.

Edit: Marcelo may not be in form, but he's not a bright guy...

Last edited by Sir Nash; 07-13-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:49 AM   #228
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nash View Post
Scolari picking Fred and Jo were very stupid decisions. These two are absolutely garbage, especially Fred. He should be fired just for this. Good job releasing Fred is garbage after being destroyed 7 - 1 you stubborn old fool.

I also agree that Oscar, Neymar, Silva were the only real talent this Brazilian team had, sad to watch. I could tell disaster was coming when they drew Mexico 0 - 0.

Edit: Marcelo may not be in form, but he's not a bright guy...
Mexican GoalKeeper is to thank for that..

Any team would've easily conceded 3 out of the 4 on target attempts.

It was insane.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 07-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #229
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post
Mexican GoalKeeper is to thank for that..

Any team would've easily conceded 3 out of the 4 on target attempts.

It was insane.
That goalkeeper was awesome indeed, but if Brazil had more talent, they would have won that game at least 1 - 0, not a draw. A good example is Tim Howard against the Germans, and yet the German firepower still prevailed in the end.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #230
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIo6pUkAcI8

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:12 PM   #231
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post

JAHJAJAJAJAJAJHAHAAHA that is awesome..

Bump: Argentina should have scored.. that was tough lol

Bump: The kramer guy got concussed

Bump: Argentina has had some impressive counters..

Bump: Good game so far guys.. good game

Bump: Oooooooh man what a miss!!!!!! Germany on that header that hit the post.. wow

Bump: This is probably going to over time

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #232
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

You've been keeping this place pretty busy.

I was working while watching..

Finally free

Argentina with so many crazy chances... it drives me insane.

She's Coming...

Old 07-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #233
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about

Lol someone had to. WHAT A goal by germany!!!

Quote:
Old 07-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #234
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

GERMANY!!!! **** YEAH!!

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #235
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

The guy who replaced Klose scored. Good game

Quote:
Old 07-13-2014, 06:07 PM   #236
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable. You know the saying.

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win."

She's Coming...

Old 07-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #237
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Well I was rooting for Argentina. Germany was the better team. Very entertaining game though.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Old 07-13-2014, 07:02 PM   #238
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

great final. WD to Germany, they've been the most consistant team over the last few world cups and deserved to win this one.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #239
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Argentina should have won.. had numerous EASY chances to kill the game off. but credit to Germany well deserved.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:33 PM   #240
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the best World Cup in history. The best team won, despite Argentina's chances. With that said, let us conclude with a bit of humor. Enjoy.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:56 PM   #241
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao I'll leave the thread open for random thoughts and pics for a more few days, but just wanted to say Congrats to Germany. They truly have been one of powerhouse teams over the last decade and they've finally won a title to legitimize their awesomeness.

I also have to give Argentina some credit.. They played a lot better than I expected (I was expecting them to get thumped 3-1), but they actually held their own and could have pulled away with a win... Solid team effort, and Messi is a damn good player. They made the world cup enjoyable to watch. & Overrall this cup has been very enjoyable.

With that guys...

I can't technically grant this as I have no official SFO authority, but run wild with SOCCER GIFS AND MEMES.. I'll shut down the thread sometime Friday Remember Euros in two years... Confederation Cup in 3.. World In 4. And maybe we can start a thread for the Champions/Premiere League/li liga BBVA/MLS (lol). Not sure how the participation on those threads will be, but maybe worth a shot..

May the heavens be with you

GO GO GO!

Quote:
Old 07-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #242
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda glad Messi was recognized as the best player in the tournament.

Without him, Argentina wouldn't have gotten so far.

And that German team is basically made up of Bayern Munich & Arsenal.

I don't think there are a lot of teams in this world that can top that. lol

She's Coming...

Old 07-15-2014, 11:08 AM   #243
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Messi is a disgrace.. failed to win the world cup. one of the worst of all times..

absolutely disgusting watching the highlights of all the easy chances his team missed.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:49 AM   #244
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post
Kinda glad Messi was recognized as the best player in the tournament.

Without him, Argentina wouldn't have gotten so far.

And that German team is basically made up of Bayern Munich & Arsenal.

I don't think there are a lot of teams in this world that can top that. lol
I don't agree at all. They didn't reach this far because of Messi. Thank the Argentinian defense for that. The least amount of goals conceded in this world cup. I think the best Argentinian player was Mascherano. Without him they would have been knocked out in the quarters or even semi's.
The golden ball isn't even worth anything so I could care less who wins it. The real prize is the world cup who Germany won rightfully.
That 1on1 miss for Higuain will haunt him forever.

Old 07-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #245
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLLy222 View Post
Messi is a disgrace.. failed to win the world cup. one of the worst of all times..

absolutely disgusting watching the highlights of all the easy chances his team missed.
I kindly disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
I don't agree at all. They didn't reach this far because of Messi. Thank the Argentinian defense for that. The least amount of goals conceded in this world cup. I think the best Argentinian player was Mascherano. Without him they would have been knocked out in the quarters or even semi's.
The golden ball isn't even worth anything so I could care less who wins it. The real prize is the world cup who Germany won rightfully.
That 1on1 miss for Higuain will haunt him forever.
I totally agree with the defense being stellar, but I kindly disagree with Mascherano being the best player on the field. The most important/best player in most of the games for Argentina was Messi. Teams Game planned for him, trapped him (tried) fouled him, All the focuse was on him on the offensive side of the ball, and he still managed to score and create. Out of the 8 Goals the Argentinians scored. Messi Accounted for 4 and created the other two. So respectfully speaking Messi as well as that awesome team defense is why that team made it that far.

Without either Messi or that defense, Argentina doesn't make it out of Group play. I'll be honest with you.. That team may have won every game getting to the finals, but they struggled mightly on their way there. I'm not taking anything away from them, but for a lot of the games, especially the group stage, they did not look the part.

Also, if there was any player who was a bigger factor to their respective teams success outside of Messi and every single player on Germany... It would be Arjen Robben.. Some people may not like the way he plays, but I felt he was the heart and soul of that Netherlands squad. Constantly pushing, always putting his team in position.

Quote:
Old 07-22-2014, 11:57 PM   #246
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I want to say thanks to everybody for posting and having fun with this thread. It was one of the better world cups with crazy story lines and suspenseful matchups.. Hopefully we're treated to the same thing in 4 years. . I can't wait.. Until then.. get your assault rifles, bottles of vodka, and pet polar bears rdy.. We're headed to Russia..... oooh laaa oh la oh la oh la oooh laaa ooooohhh laaaaaa

Quote:
Closed Thread